Can't believe i've only recently been introduced to Karl Pilkington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe i've only recently been introduced to Karl Pilkington

The man is a damn genius.

An Idiot Abroad has got to be some of the best comedy i've seen.
    Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 10-19-2013, 06:46 PM.

Love me some Manc wisdom.

Comment

Comment

His dancing is unbelievable . He must not give a flying **** what anyone thinks.

Comment

lol the guy is legend.

Comment

I watched the first few videos but didn't find them funny or amusing. He's basically mocking poor people in third world countries for eating what they have to to survive. I can imagine that such sights are a bit of a culture shock for the uninitiated, but it's honestly not that shocking, nor do I find it amusing.

What's amusing is watching a westerner actually eat that stuff and do so with dignity. This is why I'm a huge Anthony Bourdain fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              I watched the first few videos but didn't find them funny or amusing. He's basically mocking poor people in third world countries for eating what they have to to survive. I can imagine that such sights are a bit of a culture shock for the uninitiated, but it's honestly not that shocking, nor do I find it amusing.

What's amusing is watching a westerner actually eat that stuff and do so with dignity. This is why I'm a huge Anthony Bourdain fan.
              It's not a cookery show, they were just little snippets.

Also the people eating the insects didn't appear to be poor. Pretty sure people of many financial backgrounds eat insects.

You're looking into it too much.

Comment

he's funnier when gervais and the nerd guy are making fun of him

Comment

Some of it is fun but ricky gervais comes across as a bit of f@g sitting at home in england mocking karl pilkington who is actually trying stuff he seems to hate. Would be more fun if gervais was also traveling with him.

Comment

hes wayyy funnier on the ricky gervais show

Comment

Working...
                    X