No announcement yet.

Why do we call women *****es?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    Neither man nor woman is superior. That's like saying the brain is superior to the heart or vice versa. I'd like to see one try to survive without the other.
    If you were going to building a log cabin by hand and it had to be done in one week. Would you pick a man or woman to help you build it?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      If you were going to building a log cabin by hand and it had to be done in one week. Would you pick a man or woman to help you build it?
      Could you at least think of a better hypothetical?

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
        We are then lead to believe that since we contribute more to society, we’re somehow superior.
        That's the basis of "privilege" theory. It fundamentally does not make any sense. It's a broken logic loop.

1. You are more privileged because your greater contributions to society give you more power and leverage going into the future.

2. The way you must be punished is by being held to higher standards and asked to contribute more to society because you are so inherently advantaged.

3. Your punishment thus increases your "privilege".

4. You are punished for being punished.
        Last edited by ////; 01-21-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Agreed.

Harsh truth to the feminists out there (which includes men who are feminists).....

Men are superior physically. It’s nature, bone structure and density.

Men are superior intellectually. This is because of nature, men’s brain are bigger.

Sorry for the honesty.
          I ain't on no feminist shít, but I'm pretty sure it's been proven that women are statistically more intelligent than men.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Only liberal men call women beeches

Concervative men respects women

As a matter of fact i call liberal men like siablo14 beech
            How am i a liberal?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              Could you at least think of a better hypothetical?
              So you would choose a women? I am just asking to be asking honestly.

There's gotta be things the average man is better at than the average women and verse versa. So I don't think men and women are equal. I would say there strengths and weaknesses help each other to create a better partnership together.

Like I think women make for better care givers because they have patience and alot of men don't.

But actual equals nah I don't know about that.
              Last edited by Removed Now; 01-21-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                So you would choose a women? I am just asking to be asking honestly.
                If I had to build a log cabin with a week deadline, I'd need a freaking crew.

Obviously in general males have a larger % of muscle by body weight than females, so if someone had to haul big logs around and stuff males would generally be better suited.

It's nothing to really brag about, though. Manual labor has a stigma that it's for dummies, and not without reason.

Comment

Because they respond to it.

Duh

Comment

Hell, they call each other the word. They will get mad if you use it. Well gays can do it.. A lot

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
                      Even in the 21st century, men still consider ourselves the primary breadwinners despite the fact that both men and women work at equal rates. Then there this idea that women aren’t capable of doing some of the things that men do. We are then lead to believe that since we contribute more to society, we’re somehow superior. Physically better because our genetics and the historic roles we took upon ourselfs, morally cuz how can a person sit back while another does so much for them in return for nothing. We shoulder most of the burden, a status quo women don’t seem to mind until we infringe on their rights as women. we are in a position to dictate their lives.
                      Watch the video and read the lyrics and you'll understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X