Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend Ortiz is a good opponent for Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Inexplicable? It's in the godam ny rules dumb ass and if you weren't a casual you would know it's so commonly done in NY nobody even bats an eye lash about it, unless of course you're Deontay Wilder
    Wow so now it’s New York rules? Stop smoking crack.

Why didn’t Ortiz get an extra break then when he got hurt? There are so many fights that happen in NY and that doesn’t happen so for you to say that is scary and embarrassing...you clowns with the agenda need to give your head a wobble. You’re Dangerously stupid bro.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      He's clearly not the best opponent if you are making all these excuses for him.
      So who is the best ready opponent for Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Wang View Post
        Ortiz only had wins when he was juicing, after he was busted he looked like crap every fight and has done nothing since then.

Guy was a fraud 100% just like Margarito and is like 50 years old.

Why is he a good win for Wilder and why is Wilder fighting him AGAIN when there are young prime opponents out there???
        Stop making yourself look silly. King Kong has Aj & whyte shook & they know more than you so cut it out.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          It was a good fight and I wouldn't mind seeing it again but not really at expense of other opponents. Id prefer ruiz v wilder. Id prefer dillian v wilder. Parker v wilder. Pulev v wilder.
          Ortiz let wilder lead foot get too close to his southpaw right foot
          I think you need to worry about Joshua rather than Wilder :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            He was beating and almost stopped Wilder so he is already a lot better than most of the guys Wilder has fought. Having said that, he gassed against Wilder and ultimately crumbled, now he is even older so I cant see the result being any different (I actually think Wilder will take him out sooner).
            D.Wilder was winning the fight before the K.O. & Ortiz didn't "gassed" he got beat plan & simple.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Stop making yourself look silly. King Kong has Aj & whyte shook & they know more than you so cut it out.
              Ortiz is an old PED fraud he aint no King Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                Inexplicable? It's in the godam ny rules dumb ass and if you weren't a casual you would know it's so commonly done in NY nobody even bats an eye lash about it, unless of course you're Deontay Wilder
                WTF? You reckon stopping a fight to get the doctor to inspect him is normal?

Outside of cuts or massive swellings I don't think I've ever seen that before.

If you think he can't fight then you stop the fight. You don't call time and send him to the doctor.

Comment

Ortiz has lost maybe four rounds total in 30-something fight career. He’s clearly a very good heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
                    Wow so now it’s New York rules? Stop smoking crack.

Why didn’t Ortiz get an extra break then when he got hurt? There are so many fights that happen in NY and that doesn’t happen so for you to say that is scary and embarrassing...you clowns with the agenda need to give your head a wobble. You’re Dangerously stupid bro.
                    It is in the rules dummy. If the fighter was badly hurt in the previous round then the commision's doctor has the discretion to check on the fighter. The rule was put there to prevent deaths and serious, life changing injuiries being incurred by fighters.

The fact you don't know his speaks volumes about your knowledge about this issue.

Some advice: make sure you know the issue you're discussing before engaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                      WTF? You reckon stopping a fight to get the doctor to inspect him is normal?

Outside of cuts or massive swellings I don't think I've ever seen that before.

If you think he can't fight then you stop the fight. You don't call time and send him to the doctor.
                      The rule actually stipulates that it is done at the beginning of the following round. Lol, everything was done by the book you guys are just being salty.

These rules existed long before Wilder fought Ortiz. You're just making yourself look like a sourpuss now.

Comment

Working...
                      X