No announcement yet.

Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants Rematch at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'd like to hear AJ actually say some of these things Eddie is always claiming he said. Like Wilder said, AJ doesn't say these things. But now he has to go out there & back up another man's words.
    AJ actually half ass tossed the idea out about fighting in NY/the US again in his video from the other day iirc.

So idk if Eddie is even breaking any news with that.

All the other sh^t idk, but AJ has shot down all these bozo ass theories on "why he realllllly lost".

Comment

Should be in Wembley, MSG is no longer the home of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        It really doesn't matter. MSG isn't exactly home court for Ruiz and the judges were not exactly on his side the first time.

If you believe that Joshua actually had some kind of panic attack then it might be a concern to be going back to the same place. I'm pretty sure though that it was all just nonsense.

Its not that its homecourt for ruiz or biased judges its more so about returning back to the murder scene to face his demons again

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          Never makes it out of the dressing room this time.
          LMAO! This. He just doesn't want to lose in front of 80k drunken hooligans in his own backyard. Less we have a Minter/Hagler type situation on our hands.

And 95%of you UK casuals probably have NO IDEA what I'm talking about.

Go in hiding and learn something about BOXING you dick riders!

Comment

Good for him if true. Finish what you started, don't just pick up your ball and run home.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              So he wants revenge in the exact same arena that he got humiliated in. Respect if it plays out this way!
              I sure hope he does not suffer from another panic attack.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                Win or lose I’m still an aj fan. Props to him staying humble and taking on immediate rematch.
                When morales stopped a great Mexican champion..... I cried...

When he got beat by time age..... he fought with dignity...

AJ...... Props to him....... is he Mexican......?....

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                  Should be in Wembley, MSG is no longer the home of boxing.
                  MSG bathrooms have more cachet than Wembley will ever have. No one gives af about watching fights in the UK other than the Brits. People fly out from all over the world to watch fights in Vegas and NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Idk where Teddy Atlas got the info, but Atlas was claiming on his podcast the other day that Ruiz got $5M for the first fight & is already signed up to get $10M for the rematch with the initial contract so idk how much power Ruiz has.

I suppose he could angle himself in a way to get paid more since those titles will stick with him even if he breaches the deal with Matchroom & that would make it worth Matchroom's while to just give him more money, but idk about $50M. And I suspect Ruiz even knows that already, but you don't get more than $10M by asking for a lil more. Might as well go high ball with your rematchs or maybe Ruiz is just trying to get some more headlines.
                    I thought Ruiz got 3 mil.

But we know Ortiz was offered 7million, and 10 million in a rematch if he wins.

So probably something similar was offered to Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                      I sure hope he does not suffer from another panic attack.
                      I had a panic attack once...... my sister died... uncle... 3 friends... lost my job..... I was under investigation by fbi....

I had a panic attack.....

I know the look...

Comment

Working...
                      X