Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC and its disgusting MEXICAN bum bashing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post

How the Hell do they rep the States if they dont even wear the colors you fcking idiot?
    What an idiotic thing to say. Lol. As if all American Fighters are wearing red white and blue trunks?

Only idiocy is where you got your education. Maybe not the teachers faults, just that you were dazed off towards the windows or sumfin.

Comment

Charlo was always going to fight someone who couldn't beat him in this particular situation, just as GGG was always going to fight a Vanes level opponent when Canelo fell out.
      The fact that PBC tend to choose Mexicans for this type of thing strikes me as a way to guarantee the highest viewership possible given what were know about the fanbase.
      Cynical, but I wouldn't go as far as anti-Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
        Charlo was always going to fight someone who couldn't beat him in this particular situation, just as GGG was always going to fight a Vanes level opponent when Canelo fell out.
        The fact that PBC tend to choose Mexicans for this type of thing strikes me as a way to guarantee the highest viewership possible given what were know about the fanbase.
        Likely a hell of a lot more Mexican boxers willing to step up to be a late replacement than Americans also.

Comment

Al Haymon hates the Mexican's

seems like every time I turn on PBC a black man is beating on some poor mexican can

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
            PBC is not in good waters with budget, so paying C level Mexican fighters a small bag, as in LSC’s last opponent, PBC is able to continue the high premium salary for its fighters so that they’re able to thank you know who.

It’s basically filler fights atm while PBC strategizes roadmaps since DAZN is coming up.

Only the naive think that Harrison was the one who planned the ankle injury. PBC needs to push back some fights to bleed into 2020 to stay a float now that Jrock won his straps and Andy Ruiz Jr. is a name. It’s basically because of DAZN that these things are happening. PBC is smart to stay a float like this.

It’s obvious, Haymon consulted Rigo that a new style is a must in order to sell Rigo and PBC. Pedro Diaz didn’t sell his soul, and now with Ronnie Shields as Rigo’s trainer, it’s more cookie for PBC LDBC fanboys.

PBC knows exactly what they doing

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              What an idiotic thing to say. Lol. As if all American Fighters are wearing red white and blue trunks?

Only idiocy is where you got your education. Maybe not the teachers faults, just that you were dazed off towards the windows or sumfin.
              Says the idiot that got banned for racism & claims that Daflop is a powerhouse and that PBC is tanking yet DAZNores #'s are awful while Al Haymon is the king.

You're a stupid twat Francesca trying to claim Mexican born fighters who only recite the Mexican anthem @ their fights & speak mostly Spanish u fkcing waste of skin. Even a "pocho" like Ruiz labeled himself as a Mexican champion & said he wanted to win the belts for Mexico on Jimmy Kimmel you ret@rded ass cretin.
              Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-24-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

The mexicans arent sending their best. Theyre bringing drugs, crime, rapists and subpar boxers.

Comment

Illegal streaming a fight on basic fox

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                    Says the idiot that got banned for racism & claims that Daflop is a powerhouse and that PBC is tanking yet Dasnoozes #'s are awful.

You're a stupid twat Francesca trying to claim Mexican born fighters who have only Mexican played @ their fights & speak mostly Spanish u fkcing waste of skin. Even a "pocho" like Ruiz labeled himself as a Mexican champion & said he wanted to win the belts for Mexico on Jimmy Kimmel you ret@rded ass cretin pos
                    Lol. Who are you? Joined date. I appreciate my fans..

Comment

Yeah, the evil Al haymon, hates making money off fighters of all colors.. his agenda is to limit hiss money, by holding back Mexicans..

Al is a businessman, and if he could get the next big Mexican fighter, he would, al Harmon has a legal. financial responsibility to his investors to maximize profits.

Money trumps racism....

Mexicans spend more money on boxing, than any other demographic in the world .

Comment

Working...
                      X