Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I laugh when people say NYC is liberal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Liberals are more racist than conservatives. It’s a smoke and mirrors game. They claim to be champions of civil rights, which is a perfect foil to convince everyone they are the good guys. When in fact they would be the first to flip out if a black family moved into the neighborhood or their daughter brought one home. They supported social services for minorities in order to control them, silence them, get their votes and keep them out of the workforce. Systemic racism at its worst, all while claiming they are the saviors.
    My favorite line from George W. Bush is "the soft bigotry of lowered expectations"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      If you cite a video clip that’s over 40 years old as evidence to support your argument of a present day phenomenon i.e. racism, instead of using something current- there’s a possibility that you might be wrong....

Just a thought...
      So these people didn't raise their children with these same views? .

Nobody is born racist. It's taught. The same way that Parkland kid was throwing the N word around. He was taught that.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        If you cite a video clip that’s over 40 years old as evidence to support your argument of a present day phenomenon i.e. racism, instead of using something current- there’s a possibility that you might be wrong....

Just a thought...
        This makes perfect sense.

Which is why he can't wrap his head around it

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So these people didn't raise their children with these same views? .

Nobody is born racist. It's taught. The same way that Parkland kid was throwing the N word around. He was taught that.
        Yes I agree.

So...we crucify him for that right? Since his apology is not good enough for you apparently...

But wait!

He's a Republican...he doesn't agree with you on politics, so there's only one way to deal with him:

Comment

My favorite line from George W. Bush is "the soft bigotry of lowered expectations"
          This is how simple these people are. I use a quote from a Republican to cosign a post by Ghostofdempsey and this idiot below me tells me I won't agree with a guy because he's a Republican. These are simple minded people. They operate in a world of liberal/conservatives/democract/Republican. They cant understand some of us dont care about party or ideology.

These folks are stupid af

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

He's a Republican...he doesn't agree with you on politics, so there's only one way to deal with him:

Comment

These are simple minded people. They operate in a world of liberal/conservatives/democract/Republican. They cant understand some of us dont care about party or ideology.

These folks are stupid af

You hypocrite dolt

Comment

The topic is over your head. No where did I imply NY was conservative. My point is liberals can be just as racist as conservatives. But you're simple. And you hold yourself in such high regard it makes you an easy mark. Straight up and down. No special effects.
              Democrat whites has always been the racist ones

Yall just too stoopid to be fooled and i aint even feel bad about yall being fooled coz democrat blacks are as racist if not worst
              Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 06-23-2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Democrat whites has always been the racist ones

Yall just too stoopid to be fooled and i aint even feel bad about yall being fooled coz democrat blacks are as racist if not worst
                Who is this yall you speak of

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

You hypocrite dolt
                  *me agrees with a Republican*

*idiot five minutes later* YOU WON'T AGREE WITH THIS GUY BECAUSE HE'S A REPUBLICAN!!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Yall just too stoopid to be fooled
                    I've never heard of someone being "too stoopid to be fooled."

So it's the smart ones like you that are fooled? Makes sense somehow.

Comment

Who is this yall you speak of
                      “Yall” racist fookers like urself

Democrat whites hates blacks

Democrat Blacks hates whites

Its all happening in a democrat state but somehow the red state nxt door gets blamed

Comment

Working...
                      X