Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend Ortiz is a good opponent for Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good fight and would have been a good fight for Joshua too if Ortiz would have had time to flush his system of PEDs. That's my theory anyway

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
      Wow absolute donut, yes we know for cuts dip****. Did wilder have a cut? You’ve just embarrassed yourself again clown, jump out of Wilders ass and give your head a wobble.
      The doc can check for concussion too dumb dumb.

Yawl just won't quit embarrassing yourselves will you?

Like I said, I better not see you fools regurgitate this garbage again. Yawl been exposed, go hide in a closet somewhere.
      Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 06-15-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

AJ should've when with Ortiz give him the extra 2 million dollars right now you would still be champion

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          The doc can check for concussion too dumb dumb.

Yawl just won't quit embarrassing yourselves will you?

Like I said, I better not see you fools regurgitate this garbage again. Yawl been exposed, go hide in a closet somewhere.
          So why didn’t Ortiz get a concussion check dip****? You know considering his head bounced of the canvas 3 times in that fight, you’re a clown and exposed your blatant bias and agenda.

This is what happens when you skip school and like I said before stop smoking crack and go get some fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
            So why didn’t Ortiz get a concussion check dip****? You know considering his head bounced of the canvas 3 times in that fight, you’re a clown and exposed your blatant bias and agenda.

This is what happens when you skip school and like I said before stop smoking crack and go get some fresh air.
            Ortiz didn't take a sustained beating like Wilder did in that round dip shieet. You expose yourself as a casual with literally every syllable you type.

Everybody who isn't a casual knows that taking a sustained beating is much worse for your mental health than simply getting dropped or knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Ortiz didn't take a sustained beating like Wilder did in that round dip shieet. You expose yourself as a casual with literally every syllable you type.

Everybody who isn't a casual knows that taking a sustained beating is much worse for your mental health than simply getting dropped or knocked out.
              Oh right because Wilder suffered a sustained beating? You’re an idiot. A sustained beating is over a period of rounds clown not one round. He was out on his feet and they jumped in with the doc to give him extra time to recuperate this is very obvious.

You have multiple people telling you this and you call us the casuals, another uneducated fanboy bites the dust and gets blocked for life, get your tongue out of Wilders ass.

Comment

Working...
              X