Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Ruiz Has Six Months or So To Be Champ - Has To Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=MastaBlasta;19807905][QUOTE] Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    AJ is the one who had the heart and courage to fight who he did after 22 fights. Wilder is the coward who ducks and has no heart which is why he talks instead of getting in there and proving his hollow words. Why else do you think he's only beaten an unproven hype job in Ortiz after 42 fights?

LoLoL!! What a noisey fan-bird! And won't concede the obvious .... ever. LoL!
    You're the one I clown all the time with your delusion and bullshlt.

It's obvious what the truth is, just not to the likes of you. Keep on deluding yourselves though out of spite.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      We disagree, as always. Look, you seem to think AJ is going to get away without getting hit for 12 rounds, but I guarantee you that won't happen. AJ is not fighting you. Unlike you, Ruiz is a skilled boxer who knows how to slip a jab and get under and in on AJ. Not sure where you got the idea that Ruiz is slow. He showed that he's quicker and cagier than AJ and that's not going to change by the time they rematch.

AJ is 6'6" and 250lbs, yet he fights like he's the smaller guy. This is a huge mistake. If he's got a glass chin then he's going to get his ass knocked out again anyway, so its much better for him to fight on the front foot attacking with long jabs and right hands. He is physically way stronger than Ruiz so he needs to control him and bully him into position for heavy shots to the body and head. I know you are nervous about AJ's ability to take a punch, I get that. You can't go into a fight confident though if you don't trust yourself to be able to take any damn punch at all. AJ's a strong, big MFer. He needs to impose himself on the smaller guy and get his respect from the opening bell. If he screws around retreating and poking belly jabs again, then Ruiz is going to smile and jump all over his ass again.
      Ruiz doesn't know how to slip for shlt. He doesn't move his head. If AJ gets the jab going, Ruiz will take all of them slap bang in the face.

Ruiz is slow as f3ck. His hands are fast but he just wobbles around the ring slowly coming forward. If AJ was smart, he could just take his time because Ruiz won't bring constant pressure and move forward fast. He can't do that.

Had AJ not swung shots with him on the inside and get caught with that left hook, we'd be sitting here talking about AJ beating Ruiz. That was why Ruiz was able to get to him from that point on because AJ just didn't recover. Before that though, Ruiz didn't do shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        Sydney you are no longer allowed to speak.
        You weirdos are the ones who shouldn't be allowed to speak. It's comical the things you come out with. You people act as though you need a carer or some shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Im already looking forward to it. Joshua's big chance to redeem himself and show us that was not the real or the best Anthony Joshua we saw last weekend, and it is Andy Ruiz big chance to do the same thing again and show us there was no nothing involved other than his fists and Joshuas face.
          Hahahaha stu.pid post

Anthony was the same, Ruiz too

The better man won

In Anthony wins that only means they need to fight the third match to know who is better

Comment

[QUOTE=Sid-Knee;19808286][QUOTE=MastaBlasta;19807905]
            Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            AJ is the one who had the heart and courage to fight who he did after 22 fights. Wilder is the coward who ducks and has no heart which is why he talks instead of getting in there and proving his hollow words. Why else do you think he's only beaten an unproven hype job in Ortiz after 42 fights?

You're the one I clown all the time with your delusion and bullshlt.

It's obvious what the truth is, just not to the likes of you. Keep on deluding yourselves though out of spite.
            I said you

Mexican Boxing is better than u.k boxing

Enjoy your last days in the forum

Prograis would K.O Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Ruiz is too slow to do anything about it if AJ jabs from range and pot shots.

Saying AJ needs to get close and push him back is silly because Ruiz is at his best when in close. That's where it all fell apart for AJ when he went in for the finish in close and hooked with a hooker. So it's a good job you're not the one in camp with fight tactics because they stink.

AJ needs to commit to his jab because Ruiz doesn't have the reach to stop it. That way AJ can bust him up and bring the right hand behind it once he's got his distance control going. He pawed with it last time and allowed Ruiz to get his shots off without much coming back. And Ruiz doesn't move his head so I don't see how AJ didn't feel comfortable last time out. But it's clear shorter fighters do that for him for some reason. Why, I don't know. But he needs to sort it out. And quick.
              A lot of stup.id excuses

Andy is the fastest fighter of the heavyweight

Anthony was confused by the speed of Andy he was not able to land the jab or.big shots because Andy counters punches were too much for him

You are a sore loser

Anthony looked like sh.it because Andy boxing skills , nothing more

Joshua is a gentleman, brithis fans are straight pussi.es and salty losers

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Sid-Knee come on. He turned his back to the ref. He made a "business decision" to lose by TKO rather than g out on his shield and lose by KO. Can't you at least admit that?

come on I know Sat night sucked for you Brits but you guys are supposedly real boxing fans. if so, take this loss like we expect real boxing fans to do.
                SIDKNEE has gone into meltdown again.
                Lmao.

Comment

You think Mayweather is a good pick? He's an overrated one trick pony. I couldn't think of anyone worse. Hatton found out to his cost what a joke he was.
                  Hatton had problems with Mayweather because he wanted some unknown person training him at the same time with Mayweather and Mayweather told him that was bollocks. Too many cooks spoil the broth. In fact Mayweather didn't even come to the dressing room for the warm up because Mayweather wasn't the trainer anymore. Hatton can only blame himself for disrespecting Mayweather like that and he paid the price.

Joshua is a boxer who jabs well ndhas some decent movement but with poor defence. Mayweather can perfect his movement, ring iq and defence. His style meshes well with Mayweather.

Comment

Ruiz doesn't know how to slip for shlt. He doesn't move his head. If AJ gets the jab going, Ruiz will take all of them slap bang in the face.

Ruiz is slow as f3ck. His hands are fast but he just wobbles around the ring slowly coming forward. If AJ was smart, he could just take his time because Ruiz won't bring constant pressure and move forward fast. He can't do that.

Had AJ not swung shots with him on the inside and get caught with that left hook, we'd be sitting here talking about AJ beating Ruiz. That was why Ruiz was able to get to him from that point on because AJ just didn't recover. Before that though, Ruiz didn't do shlt.
                    Well, we'll have to wait and see how it shakes out. I am pulling for Ruiz to do it again, but I would be impressed and happy for AJ if he could get himself right and turn the rematch result around 180 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      Hatton had problems with Mayweather because he wanted some unknown person training him at the same time with Mayweather and Mayweather told him that was bollocks. Too many cooks spoil the broth. In fact Mayweather didn't even come to the dressing room for the warm up because Mayweather wasn't the trainer anymore. Hatton can only blame himself for disrespecting Mayweather like that and he paid the price.

Joshua is a boxer who jabs well ndhas some decent movement but with poor defence. Mayweather can perfect his movement, ring iq and defence. His style meshes well with Mayweather.
                      Idk, I think with a guy like AJ, the best defense is a strong offense. I can only imagine AJ on the ropes trying to shoulder roll his way through a fight. What a ****ing embarassment that would be to see a man of his size and strength trying to be Floyd. No, very few people can fight that way, and AJ shouldn't even try or he's going to end up just like Hatton.

Sid-Knee is generally wrong about most things to do with boxing (just playing, Sid!), but he's dead right about FMS being just about the worse trainer imaginable for AJ.
                      Last edited by NachoMan; 06-06-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X