Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe’s best always come to America to get beaten. This has always been the case. Look back and tell me this is BS. Europeans have glass jaws. Always. They pad their records oversees and then come over and lose when they step on US soil.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Fast eddie is on suicide watch lol
      LOL. This. PHUCK THE UK.

GOT OWNT TONIGHT. #WINNING.

Comment

• Well, Ruiz jr stole the show. Even if Joshua beats him in a rematch, Joshua -Wilder is not a mega fight anymore.

I don`t care about Joshua -Wilder, I wanna see Wilder -Ruiz jr.

Comment

• Has Robbie Barrett logged in yet?

Comment

• AJ has been exposed. All the Wilder haters will be regretting all of their posts for the last 2 years.

Now let's see if Wilder is generous enough to offer Joshua 70/30 for the honor of fighting him. hahahaha

Wilder vs Ruiz is an easy knockout for Wilder, because he's not a complete turd like AJ is. That roided up freak throws a few punches and turns into a zombie like he always has. Dillian Whyte would win a rematch. Luis Ortiz would win EASY against Joshua, even if Eddie Hearn stole his heart meds before the fight. Wilder might just send AJ's head flying clean off, that's how terrible AJ is.

All of you AJ nutlickers finally got a dose of reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Lets all take a moment to reflect on Jarrell Miller being the biggest **** up in history.

Joshua looked bad from the start tonight, could have definitely seen Miller doing the same thing.

Could have been the champ, now he'll forever be a chump. Dont do drugs, children.
              Jarrell Miller might be the only person in the world who should feel like a bigger chump than AJ tonight. What a stupid ****.

Comment

• AJ is a bum send him back to the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  I'm a Joshua fan but I'm disappointed in him tonight.

I saw an article where he said he wasn't partying in Miami he was training, which means HE WAS PARTYING IN MIAMI!!

You don't go to Miami without partying. No matter how much training he was doing.

Why was he in Miami of all places???
                  Because he was fighting an overweight late replacement on very short notice.

Comment

• As a latino this is a proud moment! Vamos Ruiz!
                    Last edited by -DSG-; 06-01-2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      To be fair, no one saw Wlad doing what he did. I watched that fight live and thought this guy cant take the shots at this level. he is done. I dont know if Joshua can come back or not but it wouldnt be unprecedented.

Joshua just isn't as good as WK. A prime WK would have dealt with Ruiz, would be a boring fight like vs Ibragimov but he'd win.

Comment

Working...
                      X