Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-28-2019, 03:16 PM #241
Contender

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
davefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nice
Bank: 1,283.04
Total Points: 16,774.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real King Kong View Post
it's sad these guys seem content with not becoming undisputed champion, and their promoters/networks are more interested in building their guy to milk the most out of fans before giving us the fights that matter. that being said, historically the B side bends to make the fight...they are willing to concede things just for the opportunity at money/titles.
That happened already. After sending Wilder a low-ball flat-fee offer of 12.5 million, people were understandably shocked because Joshua had JUST given Parker a 33% split and everybody believed this was a much bigger fight with the longest reigning heavyweight champion, a champion before Fury, Martin, Parker and Joshua. Joshua said, hey, if you think this fight is worth $100 million, give me $50 million and I'll fight Wilder tomorrow. Wilder's team then came up with the $50 million but added something even sweeter: $50 million against 50%. That's when Hearn said, no actually, we want to have this fight in the UK, so Wilder said fine, just give me 40% and we can do this. Hearn instead came back with only $15 million, again a flat fee, but there was no date, no venue and no rematch clause for Wilder, only a rematch clause for Joshua. Wilder AGREED to the flat fee, provided the fight was next and the contract be changed to include a two-way rematch clause. Joshua fought Povetkin instead...

So Wilder said, fine, from here out, 50/50 or no fight, and Hearn has been playing games ever since.

Wilder already caved last year. It's time for Joshua to return the favor and make this fight happen.
davefromvancouv is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-28-2019, 03:58 PM #242
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4788 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 42,633.09
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
That happened already. After sending Wilder a low-ball flat-fee offer of 12.5 million, people were understandably shocked because Joshua had JUST given Parker a 33% split and everybody believed this was a much bigger fight with the longest reigning heavyweight champion, a champion before Fury, Martin, Parker and Joshua. Joshua said, hey, if you think this fight is worth $100 million, give me $50 million and I'll fight Wilder tomorrow. Wilder's team then came up with the $50 million but added something even sweeter: $50 million against 50%. That's when Hearn said, no actually, we want to have this fight in the UK, so Wilder said fine, just give me 40% and we can do this. Hearn instead came back with only $15 million, again a flat fee, but there was no date, no venue and no rematch clause for Wilder, only a rematch clause for Joshua. Wilder AGREED to the flat fee, provided the fight was next and the contract be changed to include a two-way rematch clause. Joshua fought Povetkin instead...

So Wilder said, fine, from here out, 50/50 or no fight, and Hearn has been playing games ever since.

Wilder already caved last year. It's time for Joshua to return the favor and make this fight happen.
actually, wilder has said he wouldn't even do it this year for 50-50. the problem with all the back and forth bs, is that either side is asking us to pretty well take them at face value and completely blame the other side, and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. but at this stage, it's wilder that's impeding the fight, and he's flat said so himself.
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:10 AM #243
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16924 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 146,572.66
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:

the bold..... was glaringly obvious

right from the word go, I said that until they offer Wilder more than 32.5%..... no serious offers were harmed in the making of that fight

SOOOOO OBVIOUS !!

but no, just like with Golovkin/Ward..... every fanboy fukwit decided to run around telling stories to defend the guy who clearly did not want to fight

I am starting to think that most Joshua fans are just shltty casuals, just like most Golovkin fans
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:12 AM #244
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:

this is actually an excellent post !

far too good to waste on that King Kong shlthead
Old 05-29-2019, 03:20 PM #245
Contender

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
davefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nice
Bank: 1,283.04
Total Points: 16,774.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
the bold..... was glaringly obvious

right from the word go, I said that until they offer Wilder more than 32.5%..... no serious offers were harmed in the making of that fight

SOOOOO OBVIOUS !!

but no, just like with Golovkin/Ward..... every fanboy fukwit decided to run around telling stories to defend the guy who clearly did not want to fight

I am starting to think that most Joshua fans are just shltty casuals, just like most Golovkin fans
They are either casuals or knowingly trying to deceive casuals.
davefromvancouv is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:09 PM #246
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
They are either casuals or knowingly trying to deceive casuals.

both..... should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse

just saying
Old 06-02-2019, 01:48 AM #247
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Califire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to all
Bank: 1,276.65
Total Points: 16,340.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
So Wilder is lying about the fight not happening this year for sure? Nice to see you think Wilder is a liar.
You wasted your breath didnt you. It dont mattet because you're fake fraud paper champ AJ just got the sheets pulled off Him.
He'll be lucky if He can beat Andy in the rematch.. Wilder would have ruined his career tonight he would not have gotten up: facts
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:51 AM #248
Boxing

Quoted: 22147 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 231,061.29
Total Points: 236,116.24
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Califire209 View Post
You wasted your breath didnt you. It dont mattet because you're fake fraud paper champ AJ just got the sheets pulled off Him.
He'll be lucky if He can beat Andy in the rematch.. Wilder would have ruined his career tonight he would not have gotten up: facts
That doesn't change that Wilder ducked, however much you'd like it to do so. QUACK QUACK.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List