Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-11-2019, 10:18 AM #261
Contender

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
davefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 3,293.25
Total Points: 23,650.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
You need to stop going by your memory then.

And no, Wilder has been calling for 50/50 for well over a year, before these offers were even made.

They have been brutally exposed. Never in the history of this sport has it ever got so mad before. Wilder truly stands alone as the most delusional cretin boxing will ever know. It's impossible to get any worse than him. And that goes for his creepy fans as well.
You're right. Wilder HAS been calling for 50/50 right from the start. Makes sense as he is the current, longest reigning boxing champion, having been a champion before Fury beat Klitschko and well before Joshua picked up Fury's belts. I'm a fan of both champions and I really believed Joshua wanted the fight until he made that ridiculous lowball offer, rejected the $50 million against 50%, then added insult to injury, returning to the lowball offer with a one-way rematch clause.

When that happened, I realized Joshua just wasn't ready to face Wilder. Since the Fury fight, I believe he NOW believes he can beat Wilder and if Wilder gets past Braezaele and Joshua gets past Miller, we'll finally have an undisputed fight, either on Showtime PPV or DAZN. Won't matter to me either way...
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-11-2019, 10:31 AM #262
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6326 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 63,360.54
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
You're right. Wilder HAS been calling for 50/50 right from the start. Makes sense as he is the current, longest reigning boxing champion, having been a champion before Fury beat Klitschko and well before Joshua picked up Fury's belts. I'm a fan of both champions and I really believed Joshua wanted the fight until he made that ridiculous lowball offer, rejected the $50 million against 50%, then added insult to injury, returning to the lowball offer with a one-way rematch clause.

When that happened, I realized Joshua just wasn't ready to face Wilder. Since the Fury fight, I believe he NOW believes he can beat Wilder and if Wilder gets past Braezaele and Joshua gets past Miller, we'll finally have an undisputed fight, either on Showtime PPV or DAZN. Won't matter to me either way...
Demanding 50% back in December 2017 when WIlders highest pay was 1.4 million after Joshua had just made 15/17 million on the Klitchko fight ? Yea sure , Joshua was the one not ready.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 01:53 PM #263
Contender

davefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Demanding 50% back in December 2017 when WIlders highest pay was 1.4 million after Joshua had just made 15/17 million on the Klitchko fight ? Yea sure , Joshua was the one not ready.
You don't know how much either fighter is making for any given fight. The PBC listed purse is not the full amount and Joshua's purse is based on what Hearn tells you it is.

Fighting Povetkin is a lot safer than fighting Wilder. Less chance of getting seriously hurt. But after Wilder fought Fury, Joshua seems to like his chances a lot more. Nevertheless, I still pick Wilder to score a brutal KO when Joshua finally agrees to fight him.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:47 PM #264
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 58,413.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
WIlders highest pay was 1.4 million
How do you know what Wilder makes?
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:47 PM #265
Undisputed Champion

juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
How do you know what Wilder makes?
Your mom told me.

Please boot this idiot.

He has this Alt to fall back on davefromvancouv

Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-11-2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:03 PM #266
Undisputed Champion

WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Your mom told me.

Please boot this idiot.

He has this Alt to fall back on davefromvancouv
i asked you a very simple question. if you have no way of knowing what wilder actually makes, just say so.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:33 PM #267
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5477 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 118,771.61
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post

You don't get paid based on how long you've been champ. That's just complete nonsense. It's all about how much you generate, and Wilder doesn't generate.

They're Fury's titles are they? Wilder's title belongs to Vitali then. So take your biased nonsense away from me because i'm bored of you now troll. Go and suck the frauds **** elsewhere, it's nauseating. Stay deluded though, just like your coward hero.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:48 AM #268
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
i asked you a very simple question. if you have no way of knowing what wilder actually makes, just say so.
Nah the only simple thing here is a simpleton...which is you ....you need to be banned permanatley but the site wont do it bc its a pro Wilder one and I know you are employed by them . which actually is fun in itself isn't it ? And your allowed a certain amount of alts like Dave...and mirror image created ones , this site is actually garbage bc of its agenda and everyone should know this whio reads this...

Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-13-2019 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:02 AM #269
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Nah the only simple thing here is a simpleton...which is you ....you need to be banned permanatley but the site wont do it bc its a pro Wilder one and I know you are employed by them . which actually is fun in itself isn't it ? And your allowed a certain amount of alts like Dave...and mirror image created ones , this site is actually garbage bc of its agenda and everyone should know this whio reads this...
I don't have any alts. When trolls like Robbie Barrett have falsely accused me of alts, the mods have stepped in to confirm I'm not using alts. I barely have time to post on one account, let alone multiple.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:25 AM #270
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
You don't get paid based on how long you've been champ. That's just complete nonsense. It's all about how much you generate, and Wilder doesn't generate.

They're Fury's titles are they? Wilder's title belongs to Vitali then. So take your biased nonsense away from me because i'm bored of you now troll. Go and suck the frauds **** elsewhere, it's nauseating. Stay deluded though, just like your coward hero.
Wilder-Joshua is the biggest fight in boxing. Don't pretend that Wilder isn't a BIG reason why there is so much interest in this fight.

Wilder fought for the WBC belt after Vitali retired for good. Fury took a temporary hiatus and is still fighting. The WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO belts were Fury's belts, stripped from him but never beaten out of him. So yes, the belts now belong to Joshua but they were only MADE available because they were stripped from Fury. So Joshua still has to BEAT Fury for those belts. I'm looking forward to that fight, but Fury-Joshua is not as compelling as Wilder-Joshua or Wilder-Fury because of the devastating one-punch knockout power Wilder possesses. You never know when it's coming, but he's managed to knockdown or knockout every one of his opponents. And he was champion before Fury or Joshua, so he remains the man to beat, in addition to being the more exciting of the three elite heavyweights. Time to get Joshua in the mix!

Last edited by davefromvancouv; 04-13-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Share This With Friends