Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol

You're going in circles doll. Stay down. It's just my opinion, and like I said, why put the hate when I already gave Marquez the W. You are spinning nonsense. Like I said stay naive doll.

Say it out loud. Marquez is clean. Alleluia!! lololololol

The commission did it's job and said Marquez was clean.

Either you accept that commission testing is sufficient or you don't. Which is it?

You contradict yourself a lot in this thread and don't stay consistent with your principles. That's why people find it hard to take you seriously

Comment

lol

You're going in circles doll. Stay down. It's just my opinion, and like I said, why put the hate when I already gave Marquez the W. You are spinning nonsense. Like I said stay naive doll.

Say it out loud. Marquez is clean. Alleluia!! lololololol

my buddy, a rich white boy, who gets deceived by hoes, in india and the Philippines sayx say.. be saying.. is pac that Great.. i say yeah.. he is great.. but mexican guys minted daily..

pac roid.. feared that needle.. ployd had his iv... have you ever had an iv.... better than red bull. gives you wings....

pinoy's like you.. love pac.. he cries good. i think pac needed to stop being conned by Big Boss Bob years ago.

if ployed hugged up on me like that.. i would body slam him like he was a jew hating nazi... i would throw him into his fan base...

blacks fight good.. mexican's too.. pac is a rare exception..

i talk chit.. but pac needs to retire..

i was talking chit about adonis stevenson, then he got got.. wow.. i talked crap about that pinoy and he got got.. by a mexican...

i wonder how good your tagalog is..
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-14-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Either you accept that commission testing is sufficient or you don't. Which is it?

You contradict yourself a lot in this thread and don't stay consistent with your principles. That's why people find it hard to take you seriously
        i know real solid filipino people.. who say pac not as good as floyd.. says.. floyd is great.. great.. the best...

we got a lot of fannny manny fan boys.. my homie travis... took adpo to school..

there are Pacific islanders who got heart..

the spoon lives to bump his epic thread.

Comment

Okay, since you are too slow to get any of the posts I replied to you.

Pls answer this simple question. Do you believe that Marquez was clean during his last fight with Pacquiao?

Not that this is the venue for it, but you just can't stop talking about this. So Yes or No. Was Marquez clean according to you? I'm referring to you, take note. I want your opinion on this not others. Hope this line of questioning is simple enough for you.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-07-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Pls answer this simple question. Do you believe that Marquez was clean during his last fight with Pacquiao?

Not that this is the venue for it, but you just can't stop talking about this. So Yes or No. Was Marquez clean according to you? I'm referring take note. I want your opinion on this not others. Hope this line of questioning is simple enough for you.

in slow motion.. pac lives for ever.. or you stop being obsesssssssssssed wtith your pinoy guy...

pac stops joshua,, ruiz,, everyone.. drinking coconut juice.. eating lumpia, and eating cold rice an d rat meat.

you pinoy boys.. i want pac to ko poverty, in the PI, ko the chinese,, ko politics,, and sign over pj for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              in slow motion.. pac lives for ever.. or you stop being obsesssssssssssed wtith your pinoy guy...

pac stops joshua,, ruiz,, everyone.. drinking coconut juice.. eating lumpia, and eating cold rice an d rat meat.

you pinoy boys.. i want pac to ko poverty, in the PI, ko the chinese,, ko politics,, and sign over pj for you...
              You pinoy boys? Are you referring to me as a filipino? I wish I was, but I'm not.. Why assume? Just because I've created this epic thread by default I'm pinoy? Are you racist Zaroku? Are you a racist dog lover who plays with dolls??

On wards to re-tard-ation!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-04-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

You pinoy boys? Are you referring to me as a filipino? I wish I was, but I'm not.. Why assume? Just because I've created this epic thread by default I'm pinoy? Are you racist Zaroku? Are you a racist dog lover who plays with dolls??
                i am a jew.. spic speaking.. hebrw hebrew.. you must have jew blood to stay stuck on pack man.... ployd.. in slow..very slow moooooooeeeees.... stop..

you tell me or us.. what are yuo ovey what you trhying trying to achive... do you define yourself by your epic thread..

you ... with every post make ployeddd look more important...

u do not realize that..

Comment

Not that this is the venue for it, but you just can't stop talking about this. So Yes or No. Was Marquez clean according to you? I'm referring to you, take note. I want your opinion on this not others. Hope this line of questioning is simple enough for you.
                  Yes, I believe Marquez was clean if we go by what the commission testing said.

And Pacquiao fans always wanted to let the commission do it's job, right?

On another note: Bob Arum has admitted that Pacquiao ducked Terence Crawford when they were both with Top Rank. I found that very interesting because it sheds new light on Manny's pattern of avoiding certain styles throughout his career.

"Manny Pacquiao would never fight Crawford, and that goes back to when I was promoting Pacquiao. Pacquiao versus Crawford is not a very competitive fight. Forget Pacquiao. We offered Pacquiao a sh-tload of money to fight Crawford and he didn’t want to fight. But I was promoting him, so I wasn’t going to put it on Manny, I put it on me. I was covering for Pacquiao."

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...b-arum--145114

Comment

Yes, I believe Marquez was clean if we go by what the commission testing said.

And Pacquiao fans always wanted to let the commission do it's job, right?

On another note: Bob Arum has admitted that Pacquiao ducked Terence Crawford when they were both with Top Rank. I found that very interesting because it sheds new light on Manny's pattern of avoiding certain styles throughout his career.

"Manny Pacquiao would never fight Crawford, and that goes back to when I was promoting Pacquiao. Pacquiao versus Crawford is not a very competitive fight. Forget Pacquiao. We offered Pacquiao a sh-tload of money to fight Crawford and he didn’t want to fight. But I was promoting him, so I wasn’t going to put it on Manny, I put it on me. I was covering for Pacquiao."

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...b-arum--145114
                    In spoon's world, if Bob says something good about Pac, then it is fact, but if Bob says something bad about Pac, he is lying.

I say PAC is great, I also say, I think Floyd is better. Saying pac is great shows how astute I am, but saying floyd is better, then to spoon23, IDKSAB.

I would have loved to see PAC fight Crawford. Not old pac, but prime PACROID. The pac roid beast, who feared needls are giving blood.

Comment

Yes, I believe Marquez was clean
                      Thank you. Now I truly know you really are DAF

Take note, I was referring to your opinion not based on the commission duh! haha!
                      And that is why you are a gullible individual who will eat up fake news and propaganda in a heart beat. Like I said it's okay to be naive. Stay there. Being ignorant is actually good for some people. Being simple minded and easily convinced is why you are a what you are. I guess common sense is not so common in your part of the world. Being a Floyd minion is a dead giveaway that you will eat any shyit Floyd gives you haha! Cheers buddy boy!

Shout this out bruh!!

Marquez is clean Alleluia!

Ignorance is bliss! Alrrrriggggght!

Stay naive kid.

And even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
                      Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-19-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X