Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather go on the piss with for weekend? Dennis Rodman or Hugh Hefner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather go on the piss with for weekend? Dennis Rodman or Hugh Hefner

Rodman, it could be mayhem - who knows what might happen.

Hefner, you basically drink fine whiskey, smoke cigars but you are guaranteed to fuck 10/10's.

Discuss.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Hefner, you basically drink fine whiskey, smoke cigars but you are guaranteed to fuck 10/10's.

Discuss.
    I think your pretty much guaranteed to get laid by the finest of women with either and probably have access to the same drugs and alcohol with either too. The difference between Rodman and Hef would be the probability of going to jail hanging with Rodman

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      I think your pretty much guaranteed to get laid by the finest of women with either and probably have access to the same drugs and alcohol with either too. The difference between Rodman and Hef would be the probability of going to jail hanging with Rodman
      It would be something story though

Comment

Both get you laid and wasted...but with Rodman things might get weirder then you expect..

Comment

Discuss.
          Back in the CHI, Rodman and his boys used to party at this club called Barcode.

One of my boys Sam had a fake ID and looked like a broke man's MJ lol. So Sam would get into barcode even tho we were all underage teenagers and he went up to Rodman to say sup Rodman said "where your hoez at?"

Sam's like I dont bring sand to the beach.

Rodman's like u could have rolled with me if u had some pretty hoez with you and basically that was the end of that lol.

Flash forward we now all in our 30's and we hit this club in LA well its the Rosevelt hotel and Rodman's there still rocking the same like big rockstar groovy 70's pimp hat and he walks by and most hot chicks in their early 20's know nothing about the 90's Bulls and they dont even notice him. But does he still pull honeys, yeah of course these younger chicks just gotta be educated on the prime 90's bulls and that Last Dance helped a lot!

Comment

I know there are some freaks who dream about being with The Worm but the only answer is Heff.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
              Both get you laid and wasted...but with Rodman things might get weirder then you expect..
              Reckon Rodman has been with a tranny?

I would honesty say he has been many, probably not even weird for him. Each to there now I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                Back in the CHI, Rodman and his boys used to party at this club called Barcode.

One of my boys Sam had a fake ID and looked like a broke man's MJ lol. So Sam would get into barcode even tho we were all underage teenagers and he went up to Rodman to say sup Rodman said "where your hoez at?"

Sam's like I dont bring sand to the beach.

Rodman's like u could have rolled with me if u had some pretty hoez with you and basically that was the end of that lol.

Flash forward we now all in our 30's and we hit this club in LA well its the Rosevelt hotel and Rodman's there still rocking the same like big rockstar groovy 70's pimp hat and he walks by and most hot chicks in their early 20's know nothing about the 90's Bulls and they dont even notice him. But does he still pull honeys, yeah of course these younger chicks just gotta be educated on the prime 90's bulls and that Last Dance helped a lot!
                Damn.... dude is a straight up pimp.

It’s crazy what women will do just because guys are famous, regardless of how ugly they are. I honestly don’t think I’d bang an ugly famous female just because she is female

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  I know there are some freaks who dream about being with The Worm but the only answer is Heff.
                  Heff could be boring AF and I’m not fully convinced that his pad would be wild with drugs etc

Comment

Heff could be boring AF and I’m not fully convinced that his pad would be wild with drugs etc
                    It's the company he keeps that makes it worth while. I don't dabble in the narcotics.

Comment

Working...
                    X