Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-23-2019, 09:03 PM #561
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11187 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,795.88
Total Points: 124,224.78
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Can you enlighten us on the diff between endenturd servitude vs enslavement.

See, Iím like owed obey thrice over. My g g mothers name was Angelita Jackson, and she got to Tex and married my ancestor, xxxx seanz caceres... unlike most folk. I put my familia up front for critique and review. Now, I am the only son to an oldest son... I am boss of all bossí. In my family. My word... is kinda important....

Well one was a contract for a specific period of time and had no ramifications on your descendants, while the other was for life and meant your children were born enslaved as well.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 01:16 AM #562
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 962 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 33,258.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Shut up already, dummy. You already admit to exactly what I wanted. I would teach you some more, dumbo, but you're far too stupid.
- -Yup, Gummybear tuffy beating that dead reparations horse whilst bleating for alms in his soiled diapers.

#datbeeU
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 01:21 AM #563
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 962 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 33,258.92

Quote:
Well one was a contract for a specific period of time and had no ramifications on your descendants, while the other was for life and meant your children were born enslaved as well.
- -U bee slave?

Dat plains it.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 05:24 AM #564
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15230 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 100,693.24
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

Apportioning blame and damages for this (bold)is the most difficult part of the discussion. I struggle with the howís, ex. how can any formulaic construct adequately and equitably compensate he people whose ancestors were slaves.

I have the blood of at least one ex slave in my lineage. More if you factor in my jewish ancestors. Iím a Spanish/Mexican Jew, we got kicked outta Spain and no country wanted us. I donít know who to blame.....

I got too much to say, to share, to learn..

Iím kinda on both sides of this issue. I can try to put myself ....... f it ....

Brother... I canít type as fast as I think... I have Iíll or nothing new to add. Iíll try to list in as cold a manner as possible. Hereís an example that just came to mind..

India: what does Britain owe??
Pakistan: see above
Japan: what are Ainu owed.
Japan: Rikyu islands( what are okinawanís owed
USA: native Americans, Pacific Islanders, slavess, people displaced by slave labor(*******s) Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Irish, Chinese,

I could go on and on, but where can a value/line e drawn. when can any reparations repair anything.

Iím not attacking you brother,, all men are my brothers. But, I see no end to reparations. None.

Who can compensate children who were never born because of genocide or other catastrophe that impacted them.

Iíll end with this... I used to think .....íif honky wasnít holding me back Iíd do.... or Iíd be... ď

This mindset was my crutch, my life preserver, which allowed me the ability to excuse myself etc... I hated seeing Asian, or other people come up, and move outta my hood. They helped themselves...
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 06:43 AM #565
Supreme

Quoted: 5757 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 99,166.92
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny 

Quote:
[/B]
Apportioning blame and damages for this (bold)is the most difficult part of the discussion. I struggle with the howís, ex. how can any formulaic construct adequately and equitably compensate he people whose ancestors were slaves.
First let me start by saying, I don't speak for Trav. I'm sure he has his own philosophy of ideas to answer this question that are more than worthy.

If you don't mind, my take on the matter is It is important to note that ancestry, ethnicity, identity, and race are complex labels that result both from visible traits, such as skin color, and from cultural, economic, geographical, and social factors

I would say you would have to have documents proving that you have been classified, identify or living as an African American since xyz. If said person has been living as an African American for {set a time frame}, I would say yes, they can be classified as such.

Also, I think there should be a range in shaded skin color... What that range is? Give me time and I can provide shades.

There should be a certain range in African American DNA variability using High density genotype data, etc.

There are ways to set standards/criteria and get this thing sorted out
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:24 AM #566
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
First let me start by saying, I don't speak for Trav. I'm sure he has his own philosophy of ideas to answer this question that are more than worthy.

If you don't mind, my take on the matter is It is important to note that ancestry, ethnicity, identity, and race are complex labels that result both from visible traits, such as skin color, and from cultural, economic, geographical, and social factors

I would say you would have to have documents proving that you have been classified, identify or living as an African American since xyz. If said person has been living as an African American for {set a time frame}, I would say yes, they can be classified as such.

Also, I think there should be a range in shaded skin color... What that range is? Give me time and I can provide shades.

There should be a certain range in African American DNA variability using High density genotype data, etc.

There are ways to set standards/criteria and get this thing sorted out

My ancestor was a slave, and I can probably verify it. I am olive incompletion, but my sisters. A dark, same mother and father.

I don’t mind anyone adding real input into this discussion.
Btw, there are/exist light skinned Africans. So, I don’t think color can be an objective means to differentiate or apportion damages.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:46 AM #567
Supreme

Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny 

Quote:
My ancestor was a slave, and I can probably verify it. I am olive incompletion, but my sisters. A dark, same mother and father.

I donít mind anyone adding real input into this discussion.
Btw, there are/exist light skinned Africans. So, I donít think color can be an objective means to differentiate or apportion damages.
You, yourself, have described yourself as a white Jew.

The question at hand is can anyone hoping to receive reparations "prove" that they have been living as an African American their whole life.

Despite you supposedly having an ancestor that was a slave, I'm pretty sure you've identified yourself as a white Jew/Mexican, so I'm not sure how someone like yourself would receive reparations for being black. Most would call that hopping on the bandwagon.

And I think color can most definitely be an objective means. African Americans range from the shade of Roy Jones Jr to Deontay Wilder. Identifying as AA should not only go with what your real skin complexion is, but cultural, economic, social factors and African American DNA high density genotype data should be applied as well.

One should have to meet a high percentage of the aforementioned requirements to receive reparations. If not, we'll just have everyone trying to hop on the bandwagon.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:57 AM #568
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
You, yourself, have described yourself as a white Jew.

The question at hand is can anyone hoping to receive reparations "prove" that they have been living as an African American their whole life.

Despite you supposedly having an ancestor that was a slave, I'm pretty sure you've identified yourself as a white Jew/Mexican, so I'm not sure how someone like yourself would receive reparations for being black. Most would call that hopping on the bandwagon.

And I think color can most definitely be an objective means. African Americans range from the shade of Roy Jones Jr to Deontay Wilder. Identifying as AA should not only go with what your real skin complexion is, but cultural, economic, social factors and African American DNA high density genotype data should be applied as well.

One should have to meet a high percentage of the aforementioned requirements to receive reparations. If not, we'll just have everyone trying to hop on the bandwagon.
I’m a Mexican Jew... Jews come in all colors. I got cousins who look black, but get mad if and when people masterly believe they are black.

This issue is tough... how should Liberians be compensated.?

Last edited by Zaroku; 05-24-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-24-2019, 08:14 AM #569
Supreme

Quote:
I’m a Mexican Jew... Jews come in all colors. I got cousins who look black, but get mad if and when people masterly believe they are black.

This issue is tough
This is exactly my point.

It's really not tough at all. There needs to be "requirements". Of those requirements, one would have to meet a certain high percentage in order to be classified as African American.

A Jew with supposed dark skin just can't walk up and say "Hey, I'm African American", especially when they lived their whole life clearly not identifying as an African American, nor do they meet any of the other additional criteria.

Lol everyone would start wanting to be black all of a sudden until they're pulled over by the cops
Old 05-24-2019, 08:22 AM #570
Supreme

Quote:

This issue is tough... how should Liberians be compensated.?
Weren't Liberians originally African Americans who moved to Liberia in the early to mid 1900's?

You have to go back to the list of criteria I laid out for you and ask the question how would they apply?

If they've been living in Liberia their whole life, to me, they would be Liberian with African American descent.

Remember I spoke about cultural, geographic, economic and social factors as my original criteria/requirements? Immediately, a few disqualifying factors jump out to me. But then again, we would have to calculate what percentage of the criteria they meet. Are they US citizens for starters?

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-24-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
owe!!, reparations, time.

User Tag List