No announcement yet.

California Ranks Dead Last Of All States In Quality Of Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Your poor parents made 500k off their home. What a horrid poor quality of life! Oh and dont 4get your poor parents have 1 of the lowest property taxes in the USA! Thats some low quality sh.t right there.

500K could buy a very nice large home inland in the suburbs.
    Lol. So sad for them. Overpriced. Nah. Just supply and demand. Northern Cali has the same problem as southern cal so by logical deduction many people want to live in northern Cali

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      I was just kidding about how bad the traffic is in LA.
      Ah, gotcha.

We actually bypassed LA when we took it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
        You don't want to live in the desert, man, come on . And if you do your opinion really doesn't count. You've obviously given up if that's the case.
        I dont live in the desert. This is like thinking all of CA. is like So Ca. But whatever.

I dont want to live around all of YOU. I made that choice and my family is happy with the move. My daughter goes to a great school that I dont have to pay for. People have manners and are nice and Im in the mountains where I can enjoy the snow and fish the beautiful lakes.

You want to live in the rat race go for it have at it, Im all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Considering I can afford to live where I want yes I do.
          I moved to the mountains for a reason. I also moved on the ca NV boarder for a reason and made sure it was on the NV side for a reason.

Now back to your welfare question.
          Lol@ boarder. You live on a board bro? Try getting a house you homeless scum bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            Lol@ boarder. You live on a board bro? Try getting a house you homeless scum bag.
            Yup Im broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Yeah, because living on feces and needle filled streets in a tent is the "good" life.

All Americans dream of one day living in a Coleman tent all their own. It's the new American Dream ya know.

Lmfao!!!!

Look, cheerleading failed liberal politicians is bad enough, but cheerleading failed liberal cities is just flat out pathetic.
              What's "pathetic" is that you came back with exactly what I was talking about. You have no real world knowledge about it.

All the needles in the street stories are centered around the tenderloin, SF's skid row, and if you had half a lick of sense you'd know every major city in the US has the same problems.

I've seen a lot of your posts here and it's clear you're just a parrot chirping out the conservative agenda. Perpetuating just what I addressed.....

....... you don't know shyt but the jaded crap you read.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                What's "pathetic" is that you came back with exactly what I was talking about. You have no real world knowledge about it.
                You are correct.

I've never lived in tent, or had to avoid piles of human bodily waste when walking downtown.

That's actually a positive, fyi.

Now I have seen other people living in tents in my city, but unlike you I dont consider that the "good" life.

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                All the needles in the street stories are centered around the tenderloin, SF's skid row, and if you had half a lick of sense you'd know every major city in the US has the same problems.
                First, I dont care how much of the city is that disgraceful. Any of it is too much.

Second, no not every city is that way. I've visited my share of American cities and I've never seen any human feces or used needles piled in the streets and sidewalks.

You should get out more.

I've seen a lot of your posts here and it's clear you're just a parrot chirping out the conservative agenda. Perpetuating just what I addressed.....
                Please dont resort to insults or mimicking me please. That shows a low intellect, and/or a serious immaturity.

We're all adults, so please, conduct yourself as one. Thanks.

Second, if you truly had read my posts you'd know I'm no conservative.

Please keep up better if you're going to engage in discourse with me. I get very annoyed having to explain basics to people, and when I have to repeat myself.

....... you don't know shyt but the jaded crap you read.
                I actually get my news from a variety of sources across the political spectrum. I've even listed many of them several times.

Again, something you'd know if you truly read my posts and kept up.

Comment

You are correct.
                  Yes I am, you don't know much about this state.

.... and quit crying about immaturity and your hurt azz feelings puccy.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                    Yes I am, you don't know much about this state.
                    Stop making false assumptions about me.

I've lived there, still have family there, I do business there, and I often vacation there.

Ask about my experiences, please, but dont assume.

You know what they say about those who make ASSumptions.....

.... and quit crying about immaturity and your hurt azz feelings puccy.
                    My feelings arent hurt, nor are they the issue.

I simply refuse to waste my time engaging in discourse with people who immediately lower themselves to insults, mimicking, and cursing.

Not only are those the antics of children, they are to be taken as a concession in any debate.

Up your game, and do it quickly, or I'll no longer waste my time with engagimg with you. Again, thx.

As I said, we're all adults here.

It should not be too much to ask an adult to act like an adult.

Comment

or I'll no longer waste my time with engagimg with you.
                      You don't have to worry about that because I'm already bored with your rambling "holier than thou" dribble.

Comment

Working...
                      X