Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawfish crying like a little bish because of Thurman. Jealousy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Thurman is ready to get it, Bud will whoop his ass.

Comment

I hope bud can atleast fight one top welterweights before he past his prime. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        I honestly respect Thurman more than Spence and Crawford.

He fought and beat Danny and Porter.

Meanwhile Spence best win is lightweight Mikey. Crawford best win is has-been glass-chin Khan.

Thurman deserves his current circumstance. He earned it.

I'll wait till Spence and Crawford fight each other.
        I like how you conveniently forget to mention that one of Spence's victim defeated the best name on Thurman's resume (Porter lost to Brook) and how the other victim of Spence was robbed against the second best name of Keith's resume (Petersen robbed by Garcia).

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Yer but what's he meant to do when the Pacman himself sais he doesn't want that fight.
          Why do you think Horn was able to beat Manny??
          link please where pac said he doesn't want the crawford fight. Pac is very vocal that he wanted the crawford fight but arum don't want it to happen. I think this the reason why pac go to haymon because he knew that arum will not let Crawford fight him.

Comment

Yer but what's he meant to do when the Pacman himself sais he doesn't want that fight.
            Yep, i think a lot of people are misinformed about this situation. Not sure why but Pacman's team all said he isn't fighting Crawford, not sure if its to do with money, being upset at Bob etc but they didn't want to fight him.

Comment

this 147 division needs a tournament. its the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                this 147 division needs a tournament. its the only way.

This is not a bad idea at all
                Wish the WBSS would taken this into consideration instead of giving us the cruiserweight tourney , the tourney of leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  At this point Bud’s got no fughin choice but to try to antagonize one of the big boys
                  And that’s what I mean by taking the bull by the horns
                  If their out and about on pods , interviews etc etc , this will somehow have to push the promoter also
                  Then again we get many callouts but then they decide to hide behind the promoter
                  They need to push hard and loud or they’ll be backseat drivers
                  I think boxers are all backseat drivers to some extent. I'm a big Spence fan & he's been wanting a Thurman fight for 2 years now iirc & hes with Haymon too ffs. And look what good thats done him. So this isn't as simple as some fans make it out to be.

You mentioned Garcia being his own boss
                  I was one who thought he had a chance against Spence , but after big Al and his brother advised him not to , then go and stink the place up , well I think he’s just a stubborn man , so not sure where to lay that blame
                  I don't think Mikey's business decisions & his in the ring performances are necessarily related. I think he was in a sketchy contract with Arum, but I do think he punked out by not realllllly trying to win in the Spence fight.

I don't think one situation that mighta been for the wrong reasons means all your decisions are trash retroactively.

I'm a cat who's going to be on the fighters side more often then not cuz I think the burden of making 100% correct decisions in boxing, which is unlike any other sport due to the various pitfalls that only exist in boxing like corrupt ABC Groups, sketchy managers, sketchy promoters, various ridiculous commission rules, unregulated or underregulated judges & etc, is a huge f#cking expectation for boxers to wade through unharmed. And the think is they are the ones being harmed the most & none of these other f#ckheads hurting the sport ever get dealt with. The IBF shouldn't exist cuz they were caught accepting f#cking bribes. Arum was caught giving bribes & accussed fixing fights (in fairness not proven, but from my understanding that was only after he turncoated). He should have a lifetime ban. And there are a million other things I could bring up as specific examples of things boxers have to wade through while trying to be elite level athletes thats just an unfair expectation fans put on boxers. Most other elite level athletes just need to be elite level athletes & keep winning.

Comment

Horn got a gift win stop acting like Horn dominating the ref allowed all kind of bs to happen, if that fight was in Vegas Horn would of been called out on the dirty boxing AND the ref would of stopped that fight not let him fight on.

Arum trying to punk Pac and demote him to co-main is what ended their relationship...

Comment

Crawford beats Thurman and Spence then beats Crawford although that would be a 60/40 fight. I'd still give the edge to Spence, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X