Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Holds Nose, Not Impressed By Wilder's KO of Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte is getting annoying he complains about everything. He acts like he has a belt and his fight with AJ gives him special privileges and he can pick and choose what he wants to do SMH what a goofball.

Comment

I must say. I know I’ve complained about the way Wilder’s talked in the past on this forum. Still think the guy’s just a bit crazy, but I don’t think he really means the “body on the record” stuff — although I in no way condone that sort of talk. I just saw a documentary about him and I have a newfound respect for him as a person. Just wanted to say that.

Comment

He didn't want to fight Ortiz after he called him out and then he complained about the offer he got from AJ and he complained about his position in the WBC ranks. He needs to own some of his sh**! He acts like he couldn't get another shot at AJ if he played his cards right and get out of his feelings, he's an overly emotional guy to be a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
          I must say. I know I’ve complained about the way Wilder’s talked in the past on this forum. Still think the guy’s just a bit crazy, but I don’t think he really means the “body on the record” stuff — although I in no way condone that sort of talk. I just saw a documentary about him and I have a newfound respect for him as a person. Just wanted to say that.
          Agreed! I don't he means the whole thing about catching a body, I didn't like it when he said it either. And he does have a habit of making some dumb comments every now and then but overall I think he's a decent guy he's just trying to market himself.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Whyte making a career out of complaining while not fighting final eliminators.

gonna be hilarious when Rivas KO's him.
            And also not fighting world title fights. He ran from Aj twice. The guys a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              What a salty and bitter man Dillian Whyte has become? Dominic Breazeale was a bonafide, certified and qualified mandatory challenger who earned his stripes to challenge for the WBC world heavyweight title from Deontay Wilder. Whose only loss had come from the hands of Anthony Joshua.

Dillian Whyte is talking but refuses Final eliminators while Dominic Breazeale does not. He did what the sanctioning bodies asked of him by fighting a Final eliminator with Whyte.

However, when Whyte refused Breazeale ended up fighting Eric Molina instead for the mandatory status. Then the WBC gave Whyte a second opportunity to fight for another title eliminator against Luis Ortiz but just like the last time once again he refused it also.

Later he would refuse a Final eliminator against Kubrat Pulev for the IBF mandatory challenger and subsequently turned down an another opportunity to challenge Anthony Joshua for his World Heavyweight championship titles by pricing himself out.

So this guy has no one to blame but himself. So just let him continue to buck the system and see just how far he gets; Which is not very far?
              That was spot on bro. Whyte has no one to blame but himself. A typical british heavyweight, all bark, no bite!

Comment

Originally posted by _rexy_ View Post
                gotta ko world beaters like lucas browne to get dillian's respect.
                hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

This guy has turned into the biggest crybaby in boxing. Questionable decisions against Chisora and Parker. Already got KO'd by Joshua.... Be another feelgood highlight reel for the ages when Wilder puts him to sleep.

Comment

This bum ALWAYS crying but hasn't accomplished jack ****

Comment

I’ve been a fan of his for a while but I admit I’m disappointed with the way he’s been fronting without backing it up. I’d still like to see him face Wilder, Joshua rematch, and Fury. I really felt he got better after the loss to Joshua, and his training with Olympians, but he’s clearly not the next Joe Frazier like I once believed...

Comment

Working...
                      X