In Response to the Thread on Muslims Vigilantism in Baltimore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    bigjavi973

This little troll has been harassing me for years spreading lies and defamation.

Not that it matters, but Larry, Gloveking and myself have all confirmed my race/ethnicity.

Enough is enough.

Especially when me and Tony are trying to have a productive peaceful conversation.
    gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Okay. I would like to see some examples and for your argument, maybe we could see some thing the NOI has done for black people. I'm not doubting you. Just, for the sake of the thread, could you list some examples? It will add to the discussion and I'm always eager to learn.
      I know they go to jails and teach inmates preparing them for life on the outside. Let's look at some other testimony's:

"The Nation of Islam secured our housing projects, promoted dignity and transformed men..."
      --- Russell Simmons | Co-founder of Def Jam and Hip Hop Summit

"The Black Muslim Mosque has been called by high police officials a stabilizing influence in the community."
      --- The Washington Star News | U.S. News Publication

"He (Hon. Elijah Muhammad) pulled me out and cleaned me up, and he stood me on my feet and made me the man I am"
      --- Malcolm X | Autobiography of Malcolm X

The purpose of the million man march was to unite black men across the country amidst the gun violence plaguing our communities and show we can actually come together in peace for a common cause. The event was a success.

I don't agree with Farakhan's views on Jalkob or whatever his name was and remarks he makes about Jews and whites in general. But I can appreciate their efforts to clean up the communities and stop gun violence as well as many other tings they advocate.

Well, haha. I find common ground unless murdering a friend of mine or leader is involved. That's definitely a step too far. Agree or agree to disagree and all is fine of course, but my God. Murder of a top leader? That's very damning.
      Agreed.

Things like this make me question how serious you are. Haha. An unwritten treaty is an idea or a concept but it doesn't exist for a reason. In WWI and WWII, people of European blood killed each other in massive numbers. Every group has done this and don't kid yourself. It can all happen again. Tbh, I'm surprised we've had relative peace for this long. And I don't believe in this contract you speak of because I've seen no evidence of it.
      Lol gotcha

No group will ever do this. There are too many other factors involved, man
      Asians in America do it. So much we can learn from little Asian communities holistically.
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-21-2019, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Good discussion, Tony.

Respect.

Comment

I know they go to jails and teach inmates preparing them for life on the outside. Let's look at some other testimony's:

"The Nation of Islam secured our housing projects, promoted dignity and transformed men..."
          --- Russell Simmons | Co-founder of Def Jam and Hip Hop Summit

"The Black Muslim Mosque has been called by high police officials a stabilizing influence in the community."
          --- The Washington Star News | U.S. News Publication

"He (Hon. Elijah Muhammad) pulled me out and cleaned me up, and he stood me on my feet and made me the man I am"
          --- Malcolm X | Autobiography of Malcolm X

The purpose of the million man march was to unite black men across the country amidst the gun violence plaguing our communities and show we can actually come together in peace for a common cause. The event was a success.

I don't agree with Farakhan's views on Jalkob or whatever his name was and remarks he makes about Jews and whites in general. But I can appreciate their efforts to clean up the communities and stop gun violence as well as many other tings they advocate.

Agreed.

Lol gotcha

Asians in America do it. So much we can learn from little Asian communities holistically.
          Yeah, I think smaller ethnic groups have come into this country and others and tend to gravitate toward the same professions and businesses. Many times, they do prosper as well. I would like to see every community in America flourish and if the NOI is helping out people, then I do salute them. No group is perfect as you point out. I like learning more about these things though and will keep looking into them. Very good discussion, Chollo!

Comment

You're off ignore.

For those that are saying the NOI is a hate group, they are not. Just because they aren't politically correct when voicing their frustrations with a certain set of people, shouldn't disallow them from doing good work in their community.

The problem is, "America" wants blacks that only they control to have power and influence in the black community. That's the dynamic.

The NOI actually has a lot in common with Republicans. But because they don't kiss the pinky ring of white America, white America won't allow them to do the hard work in their own community and clean up the neighborhood's.

This is the fact of the matter and bold truth.

Oh and about them asking for 5k, they gotta eat and have bills and a family to feed Just like the next man. I don't know anyone out here working for free. Especially doing the work they do where they're risking their life night in and night out. Nothing wrong with asking for a donation
            I agree, but the more honest statement would be that "hate groups" and "hate speech" don't exist in general.

They are meaningless nonsense terms designed to silence people who strike a nerve.

NoI is a perfect example. They can talk about the vampiric origins of white devils all they want and receive only a chorus of yuppie golf-claps.

The second Farrakhan blames a specific white ethnic group and the yuppies in the crowd realized they're talking about *them*... You tend to see a brutal SPLC crackdown, Facebook bans, etc.

This is a theme with pretty much all "hate groups" and "hate speech".

You can say whatever you want about killing off voiceless/low-income yokel bigots in midwestern trailer parks and reservations BUT don't criticize the people who own the "hate group designation board". You will wake up to a 404 error page and a suspicious van parked outside.
            Last edited by ////; 05-22-2019, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              I agree, but the more honest statement would be that "hate groups" and "hate speech" don't exist in general.

They are meaningless nonsense terms designed to silence people who strike a nerve.

NoI is a perfect example. They can talk about the vampiric origins of white devils all they want and receive only a chorus of yuppie golf-claps.

The second Farrakhan blames a specific white ethnic group and the yuppies in the crowd realized they're talking about *them*... You tend to see a brutal SPLC crackdown, Facebook bans, etc.

This is a theme with pretty much all "hate groups" and "hate speech".

You can say whatever you want about killing off voiceless/low-income yokel bigots in midwestern trailer parks and reservations BUT don't criticize the people who own the "hate group designation board". You will wake up to a 404 error page and a suspicious van parked outside.
              Well there's a difference in some of the white nationalists groups listed on their site vs the NOI.... Why? Well, I just so happen to be looking at a few of the 1,000 listed today.

Many have the language promoting violence in murder along with the stats of actually committing homicides and murders.

Some of the white nationalist hate groups did things from blowing up churches and cars with kids in them, to hanging children on trees, to performing drive by's to recruiting police officers and using them as a catalyst to actually commit murders to infiltrating organizations HR departments with the whole goal of firing blacks and the list goes on and on and on.

The NOI does not remotely compare to what was listed above as there have been zero actions to support any of these claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Yeah, I think smaller ethnic groups have come into this country and others and tend to gravitate toward the same professions and businesses. Many times, they do prosper as well. I would like to see every community in America flourish and if the NOI is helping out people, then I do salute them. No group is perfect as you point out. I like learning more about these things though and will keep looking into them. Very good discussion, Chollo!
                Respect to you.

Comment

Well there's a difference in some of the white nationalists groups listed on their site vs the NOI.... Why? Well, I just so happen to be looking at a few of the 1,000 listed today.

Many have the language promoting violence in murder along with the stats of actually committing homicides and murders.

Some of the white nationalist hate groups did things from blowing up churches and cars with kids in them, to hanging children on trees, to performing drive by's to recruiting police officers and using them as a catalyst to actually commit murders to infiltrating organizations HR departments with the whole goal of firing blacks and the list goes on and on and on.

The NOI does not remotely compare to what was listed above as there have been zero actions to support any of these claims.
                  Again swings both ways. You can simply find several criminals who committed targeted rape/murder against a member of another race, find out they were NoI members, and call those acts committed by NoI. Exact same thing they do with the other groups.

If you're going to support the concept of "hate groups" and "hate speech", just know it's a double edged sword and the only people with the final say are the ones who own the designation organization.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Again swings both ways. You can simply find several criminals who committed targeted rape/murder against a member of another race, find out they were NoI members, and call those acts committed by NoI. Exact same thing they do with the other groups.

If you're going to support the concept of "hate groups" and "hate speech", just know it's a double edged sword and the only people with the final say are the ones who own the designation organization.
                    I think it's a little different in this scenario. Why? You actually have members of these White Nationalists groups admitting to being skinheads, KKK members, etc.... Some were even cops who admitted to being members of these organizations.

Heck, some of these orgs have freely admitted to recruiting police officers and other public service members for the sole purpose of inflicting harm/damage and/or death on other ethnic groups and succeeding in doing so.

It's kind of hard to defend this when you have a confession.
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-22-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Chillin still pretending he’s black
                      just cut it out.....

and what does it really matter to you he dont pay your bills

Comment

Working...
                      X