Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Breazeale's Body Language Changed After First Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't think Joshua would wait on wilder in the fight, the key is pressure,you don't wait for a puncher to go first like breazeale did

Comment

Breazeale didn't fight smart.. defense is zero and Aj is the best when it come to counterpunching, so wilder just need to fight him next after Ruiz.. just accept the offer one face one name
      Last edited by Akutalee; 05-20-2019, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Wilder body language expert. I’m no body language expert but I d think anyone came to the conclusion your body language and sheepish face after fury decision result announced you really thought you lost

Comment

Breazeale walked right into the punch that KO'ed him stevie wonder could have knocked him out

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            you do know Joshua is athletic right? and he faced klitschko who was also just as athletic maybe not as much as wilder but pretty close, what about wilder? is fury the most athletic guy he's faced? who's the puncher he's faced? please don't mention hbp patient Ortiz
            You’ve lost every boxing argument ever the second you say that a 41 year old Klit is more athletic than wilder. Joshua is not either. Guy gassed in round 5 against Takam. Get off his dick

Comment

Wilder is a true force to be reckoned with, and when someone comes gets clipped by a devastating puncher, it lets them know how close the end can truly be. Remember he was shaking off every punch as if it didn’t hurt and then he got clipped and humbled himself

Comment

slow your roll wilder fanatics, Joshua fought breazeale in his 17th fight compared to wilder in his 42nd fight
                Seems to me you’re saying Wilder did better because he has more experience, because had more fights.

By that rationale he STILL has more experience so he STILL has more fights. So if the amount of fights are a factor in his fight w Breazeale then they also must be a factor if/when Wilder and Joshua go head to head.

Comment

slow your roll wilder fanatics, Joshua fought breazeale in his 17th fight compared to wilder in his 42nd fight..this doesn't mean anything...when has wilder been in there with a guy just as athletic as he is and also equipped with a devastating punch?
                  “Slow your roll”.....you’re trying too hard there #1. #2, the rest of your post sounds like you didn’t like the outcome of the fight. Hmmmm I wonder why.....

Comment

The Hearn fans are in damage control today I see....last Friday it was “breazeale going to merk him” and @lets go Brezeale” by the British fans and today it’s “he’s a bum”......nooooooooo didn’t see that coming

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      You’ve lost every boxing argument ever the second you say that a 41 year old Klit is more athletic than wilder. Joshua is not either. Guy gassed in round 5 against Takam. Get off his dick
                      Yes Wilder is so athletic that he got schooled by an inactive junkie who had to shift almost 10st in a year. Or should we talk about the 50 year old Cuban who was dominating him until he gassed?

Comment

Working...
                      X