• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I was secretly hoping dany was still alive.. smh
    You want everyone to secretly still be alive
    Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Great ending. No loose ends like Lost or the Sopranos. Snow got what he deserved...nothing but ice and whacking off the rest of his life. No 90 degree charactor changes. Everything was sensible and logical.
    sarcasm? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      sarcasm? Lol
      Nope. Totally straight. What happened that wasnt at least defensible? I agree the previous episodes were rushed and had things happen that were WTF? level but not this last show IMO. Criticisms of the season 8 in general are on the money, but the final wrap up was excellent.

Whiners gonna whine, complainers gonna complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Great ending. No loose ends like Lost or the Sopranos. Snow got what he deserved...nothing but ice and whacking off the rest of his life. No 90 degree charactor changes. Everything was sensible and logical.
        He left with Tormund and the Wildlings, where they showed some chicks giggling and blushing at him as he passed by. He will not be doing any whacking off for long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Nope. Totally straight. What happened that wasnt at least defensible? I agree the previous episodes were rushed and had things happen that were WTF? level but not this last show IMO. Criticisms of the season 8 in general are on the money, but the final wrap up was excellent.

Whiners gonna whine, complainers gonna complain.
          This episode was rushed too. No reactions to Jon killing Dany which you would think is a huge thing to happen.

Jon being a targarean was basically pointless.

Jon killing her the very next scene is fast forwarded weeks straight to naming bran the king.

Only thing missing was another stupid sex scene

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            This episode was rushed too. No reactions to Jon killing Dany which you would think is a huge thing to happen.

Jon being a targarean was basically pointless.

Jon killing her the very next scene is fast forwarded weeks straight to naming bran the king.

Only thing missing was another stupid sex scene
            I agree it was rushed. The whole season was rushed.

Jon Snow himself is pointless. Indecisive, terrible military planner, cry baby, turned down sex with the Red Witch who was only the sexiest woman on the show, and to top it off Kit Harrington is a crap actor....noticably the worst actor in the group.

Comment

• What’s the point of the nights watch? What are they going to watch lol. No more white walkers and the wildlings are friendly. Plus there’s a huge hole in the wall now.

Comment

• Idiot hbo.... how could they end this.. this is their most popular show.. they should have just those producers go if they dont want to do it anymore and find new one... come to think of it.. cant believe its been 10 yrs.. time flies..

Comment

• Comment

• as much as i hate this season, the ending satisfied me a bit (for most of the main cast that survived)

had they not rushed the whole journey up to this point, it could've been the best finale in TV history

but overall, im still very much disappointed the way they finished this series
                    Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 05-19-2019, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Grey Worm had a strong position but basically got nothing out of it. No justice and both of his prisoners got off lightly, one even staying as Hand.

Bad writing.

Comment

Working...
                      X