Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have multiple kids. Be honest. do you have a favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have multiple kids, you avoid allowing yourself to have a favorite. But there are times where you enjoy ones company more than another. Especially when they become teenagers. But you try to love them all the same.

Comment

Lol i never understood how parents can have a favorite. Seems insulting as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I don't have kids but I have three cats, and the black cat is my favorite. I like her more than my dad and my siblings.

My p4p top 10 list for family members and pets:

1. Mom
        2. Black cat
        3. Dad
        4. Sister
        5. Brown cat
        6. Gray cat
        7. The dead parakeet that my black cat killed.
        8. My deceased grandma (R.I.P.)
        9. The surviving parakeet I that gave to my mom.
        10. Brother
        People who think pets are children need to be kept an eye on IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          I ask this because my friend has 3 kids. Two girls and a boy. and he worships the son and treats him way different. boy is youngest im starting to think he only wanted a boy and struck out twice with the girls.
          I keep hearing the opposite bro most parents prefer their daughter over their son.

Girls are smarter and learn and grow faster than boys, based on studies.

I think the only parents who prefer boys are like the real d-bag aggressive sports parents who want their son to play for like NFL or MLB or some shat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
            I have no kids, but I have two cats and can relate to the "love them differently" comment. I get mad at the boy more often but miss them both equally a lot when I'm gone for a couple of days.
            Cars are horrible.
            They kill all kinds of wildlife over in Australia.
            Their one thing that the uropeans can have back imo.
            Like Harry Butler used to say a good cat is a dead cat.

Comment

I don't have kids but I have three cats, and the black cat is my favorite. I like her more than my dad and my siblings.

1. Mom
              2. Black cat
              3. Dad
              4. Sister
              5. Brown cat
              6. Gray cat
              10. Brother

That must be some brother. Haha

Comment

I have two sons. I love them the same, and would die for either one of them.

They are both very different. The older one is much easier to get along with, the younger one is more antisocial and negative.

But it is kind of different when you are a parent, you see these things about your kids without judging them. ou just accept their differences in a way that you don't with strangers.

Comment

I have equal responsibility to each one of my kids. If I brought them into this world, I am responsible for them.

Love is a fickle concept for sentimental h0mos. Duty, integrity and principle run deeper.
                  Last edited by llll; 05-15-2019, 02:22 AM.

Comment

1. Mom
                    2. Black cat
                    3. Dad
                    4. Sister
                    5. Brown cat
                    6. Gray cat
                    10. Brother
                    Having read this post its fair to say i love your thought processes man.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      I can't answer this because I dont have kids but one of my childhood friends has 2, a boy and girl and he told me he likes the daughter far more because she's smart, listens and behaves, the son is a total A-hole who just goes on random tantrums 24/7!

This makes you wonder why anyone would want a son?

My cousins all have sons too and when they were small they were real A-Holes too would climb on the dinner table and try to stomp in your food. You wonder WTF is going on in their heads.
                      Says more about your friend's garbage parenting skills than it does the kid

Comment

Working...
                      X