Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am no longer a Billy Joe Saunders fan after watching this video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am no longer a Billy Joe Saunders fan after watching this video.

Guy has done many questionable things over the years, but I've always been a fan of his. After watching this video of him and Kid Galahad basically bullying and abusing a 60 year old man from their neighbourhood, I am no longer a fan. This sort of stuff is pure cowardice and shows a real lack of class and morality. As someone said in the comments, if that was my dad I would hunt these fookers down for doing him dirty like that for social media likes.

LOL it took you this long? The guy is the biggest piece of dindu nuffins trash in boxing, BJS is dirt. The guy is a bytch too, and a PED cheat.

Comment

Not watched that vid but hes pretty much the only uk fighter i wont support. Hes a piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        LOL it took you this long? The guy is the biggest piece of dindu nuffins trash in boxing, BJS is dirt. The guy is a bytch too, and a PED cheat.
        Lol. I've sort of had to be partial to Billy Joe through the years due to his association with the Gypsy King. There's no denying he's a very classy boxer. But I've about had it! Can't overlook the fact he is a real low-life scumbag!

Comment

If Tyson Fury is John Lennon, then Billy Joe Saunders is his Yoko Ono.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            If Tyson Fury is John Lennon, then Billy Joe Saunders is his Yoko Ono.
            bjs is more like Yoko Ono's 3 week old blood-soaked tampon stinking up the entire place

Comment

You don't have to like him but you know he has skills. He's still a former Olympian former world champ and undefeated having Ws over the likes of Andy Lee,Eubank jr,Lemieux,Spike,Monroe jr,Akavov,Ryder etc....he's proven elite level fighter when on form. That demands a certain level of respect for his ability irrespective of his personality traits. Guys don't need fans they just need to be polarizing we've learnt this. Have enough about them to be loved or hated, to be marmite is much more valuable in this industry than to be a mild, vague guy with no personality or distinguishing characteristics
              Last edited by SuperSuperLeeds; 04-20-2019, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Kid Gahalad seems to come off worse here.

What the fuck is he doing? Is Galahad mentally ******ed?

Why was he trying so hard to get a photo with him? Embarrassing and not remotely funny.

Comment

Everyone knows Saunders is like this. He does have a decent side to him too like all the stuff he did for that little kid that passed away recently.

But then he does some videos that are essentially mocking vulnerable people for his entertainment.

Very good fighter though, but not sure he even takes the game that seriously either. It's a shame, i believe he has the ability to have an incredible career and mix it with the very best fighters of today. Just shows how much mentality can define a career. Some British fighters have had far better careers and haven't got the fraction of the ability that BJS has.

Comment

He has been doing this shit for years. I was a massive fan of his when he was coming through the amateur ranks, just like i was of loma but i stopped with BJS after one too many of these sort of stuffs, he typifies the stereotype of gypsies.

Comment

Working...
                    X