Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller a victim of WRONG FIGHTER VISIT? (Dan Ige story)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller a victim of WRONG FIGHTER VISIT? (Dan Ige story)

The stuff Big Baby was popped for is SERIOUS stuff. As in, cancer causing injected stuff. You'd have to be an idiot to take the stuff for that alone, but also, in a big stakes fight like this?

So WHAT IF...his results got mixed up with someone else's pop...?

You can read for yourself the story of Dan Ige, an MMA fighter:

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/ufc-da...nger-not-usada

But basically, someone stopped by and took his blood, but wasn't supposed to be taking it. No clue who it was, but imagine: how often does this happen to fighters?

I know what you're thinking. "He's popped before!!" - he popped off of Jack3d, a flavored drink mix likely found in Manny's special shakes (only has an 8 hour half life, so it would easy to time it if you're paying attention), same as other fighters like Dillian Whyte.

Nowhere near the same as an injected DANGEROUS straight up steroid like this new one.

A B-sample would likely settle it, due to the extreme improbability of it happening twice, two separate dates.

The question is - WWYD if Miller's B-sample came back perfectly clean (which means the A-sample was likely a false or tainted positive)?

LMAO the reach is as real as I've ever seen it with this one.

Bro are you trollling? Please tell me you are lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      LMAO the reach is as real as I've ever seen it with this one.

Bro are you trollling? Please tell me you are lol.
      It's a valid question. What would you do if the B-sample came back clean? Would you apologize for jumping to the conclusions? Would you admit your wrongs?

Comment

Did they do a B sample? I thought they always took an A and B sample?

Comment

Sometimes revelated has ideas come to his head, and he just posts them straight to the forums without giving them much consideration. I like that, because it provides me with some amusement. I use the same approach to making threads myself from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Did they do a B sample? I thought they always took an A and B sample?
            Said he asked for one - not sure there's still time to work it all out. I'm just asking a question - IF his B-sample comes back sparkling clean, will people on here apologize for their jumping to conclusions or not?

Comment

Oh shut the fk up

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Sometimes revelated has ideas come to his head, and he just posts them straight to the forums without giving them much consideration. I like that, because it provides me with some amusement. I use the same approach to making threads myself from time to time.
                It's effective in finding block candidates. Like fishing - they just take the bait

Comment

It has been shown to cause cancer in absolutely massive doses on rats, hundreds of times in excess of what any human would take.

Comment

We don't know what the truth is at first I thought frame job but now after thinking its not normal for a guy 300 plus to have that good of stamina.he's been talking to Lance Armstrong trainers

Comment

Working...
                    X