No announcement yet.

Which animal is the biggest POS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Mankind would be my first answer. Followed by certain breeds of birds which can be pretty nasty. Count your blessings that eagles aren’t big enough to hunt humans.
    I remember That video where the eagle was made to look like it Carried a baby made so many believe it to be true. I guess if we had flying birds of prey from the Dino era then human babies were a fair game I guess

Comment

That fish tongue eating sea parasite, it latches on when it's small, feeds off scraps the fish eats, and when it gets big enough it eats the fishes tongue and hangs out till it dies. Then on to the next victim.

That bassturd.

Comment

I agree with Flies and Mosquitoes...fkn useless a##holes

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          I remember That video where the eagle was made to look like it Carried a baby made so many believe it to be true. I guess if we had flying birds of prey from the Dino era then human babies were a fair game I guess
          You ever seen the video of the eagles that hunt mountain goats? These things pick them up, good sized goats, and chuck them off the mountains, then consume the remains at the bottom. They could definitely handle a kid, if kids happened to inhabit the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            Flies and mosquitoes, seriously. Fucc them.

I don't care what some hippy phaggot says either, you could remove both of those species completely and the world would be better for it. "B-b-but muh circle of lyfe doe. Muh food chain doe..." Go fucc yourself.
            Dude it would literally be thd extinction of plant life and how many species of insects, reptiles and amphibians if Mosquitos and Flies be extinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
              Mosquitoes without a doubt. They serve no purpose and just spread diseases.
              Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              Flies and mosquitoes, seriously. Fucc them.

I don't care what some hippy phaggot says either, you could remove both of those species completely and the world would be better for it. "B-b-but muh circle of lyfe doe. Muh food chain doe..." Go fucc yourself.
              Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
              Seriously, **** mosquitos.

If it was possible I would become a serial mosquito ass rapist to cause them as much pain as possible.

They're annoying as shlt. Spread diseases and parasites. They kill people.... They keep you from chilling outside, they keep you awake, they wake you up and you can't go back to sleep if you're itching.

What the hell is the purpose of a mosquito? Does anyone know? Do they provide any benefit in nature?
              From a simple google search:

If mosquitoes went extinct: Mosquito larvae are very important in aquatic ecology. Many other insects and small fish feed on them and the loss of that food source would cause their numbers to decline as well. Anything that feeds on them, such as game fish, raptorial birds, etc. would in turn suffer too.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Mankind would be my first answer. Followed by certain breeds of birds which can be pretty nasty. Count your blessings that eagles aren’t big enough to hunt humans.
                Mankind does plenty of good that would balance out the bad.

Don't be a traitor to your own kind.

Comment

This thread is gonna give me nightmares! Urgh.

Face eating monkeys and tongue eating parasites? **** that!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You ever seen the video of the eagles that hunt mountain goats? These things pick them up, good sized goats, and chuck them off the mountains, then consume the remains at the bottom. They could definitely handle a kid, if kids happened to inhabit the mountains.
                    I have read reports that some eagles have eyed but because of the elevation they have to get down to grab a human baby and the reduced speed for their take grab and off it makes it difficult to carry a 6-7 lbs baby. I didn't know they grabbed baby goats, it's good to know..
                    Harpies are known to grab monkeys & sloths so I'd assume given the right circumstances and location a human baby is on the menu too..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      I have read reports that some eagles have eyed but because of the elevation they have to get down to grab a human baby and the reduced speed for their take grab and off it makes it difficult to carry a 6-7 lbs baby. I didn't know they grabbed baby goats, it's good to know..
                      Harpies are known to grab monkeys & sloths so I'd assume given the right circumstances and location a human baby is on the menu too..
                      I won't post the video because it's horrible and anyone who wants to see it can look it up but this is a frame from it. These eagles are too OP.

Comment

Working...
                      X