Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just call this idiot's bluff

bet you he'd find another way to move the goal post

Comment

His stupid poems were less cringe-worthy than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Madness. The only ones who were messing about were Wilder and his team. If you can't see this, then you never will. Bias is way to extreme for you to.

Wilder is only being paid that money by Showtime in the hope they can claw it back on an AJ fight. Otherwise they're just losing 10's of millions for no reason what so ever on his fights that don't generate anything worth talking about. The clown can't even sell tickets.

But hey, down here in reality, Wilder, his team, and his fans, are humiliating themselves but are so whacked out they can't see it. It's beyond deranged and scary at this point. It's beyond comedy. It makes FOX news seem sane. And that's saying a lot.
        Then why are multiple networks offering him 4 and 5 fight deals then?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Exactly! If they give Wilder the undeserved 50/50 then AJ and Eddie gets all the credit for making the sacrifice to get the fight done
          Wilder doesn't deserve 50/50, but DAZN doesn't deserve the fight. So they might have to give him 50/50 to get him on DAZN. I believe Wilder would accept 60/40 on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            They shouldn't give him it at all. Boxing doesn't work that way. Look at all the biggest draws, they had to make concessions to become the draws they were. That doesn't change for stick legged Dunceay. He's already got enough from using Joshua's name.
            The problem i have with him getting 50/50 is, other boxers would do the same thing and stop fights from happening.

For example i could see Crawford doing that, say if spence beats Porter and Thurman or pac, I could see Crawford saying its 50/50 or no fight.

Would this same people who are backing Wilder's stance back Crawford over spence? I doubt it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Would this same people who are backing Wilder's stance back Crawford over spence? I doubt it...
              Anybody backing Wilder's stance on this is an idiot. Joshua is the A-side and has more belts. Wilder is closing the gap a bit on who is the A-side, but can't close the gap on who has more belts. Even if Fury hadn't ducked the rematch, Wilder knocked Fury out in the 1st round, and the PPV sold 650,000, you'd still have to show respect to Joshua in that situation and give him 55/45 as the three belt holder.

Comment

So he went from 15 flat, to somewhere around seemingly 30-35%, to maybe 40% and now he’s flirting with 50% and you all call him a ******? Lol.

The more wilders name is brought up the more Joshua fans will want the fight. This doesn’t clamor excitement for Miller, or any other fighter, only the mega fight. Wilder doesn’t lose when his name is ringing especially if it’s with hate. He sees he’s not gonna be the hero across the pond, why not rankle some feathers?

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  just call this idiot's bluff

bet you he'd find another way to move the goal post
                  Yep.

'Ok, you can have 50/50. But only in the UK.'

'No way, the fight makes more in the US and i'm the champ, I don't need to travel.'

Guaranteed.

Comment

Duh, because he can fight Fury or AJ and has a title. If he didn't have the title, no one would even waste time listening to this loony. There is nothing for Wilder beyond those 2 fights. When they're out of the way, no promoter will care about this doughnut. It's just the title. Even though it's not really his, it belongs to the rightful owner, Tyson Fury.
                    Why do you Hate on Wilder so much ?

Comment

No, Wilder is all 3 of those things, not just the 1.
                      good point ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X