No announcement yet.

Why don’t you rotten teeth Brits..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Unlike you I travel. The next fight I’ll watch live is loma vs Corolla seeing as it coincides with my trip to la.
    I'll be at that fight too. I work right by Staples Center and get off work on Friday's at lunch time so will be starting early.

You'll love LA but unless you've been before or know locals you could make some mistakes/not know what to do and be left underwhelmed depending on what you are looking for. Let me know. I've written recommendations before for folks visiting for the first time.

Most the folks here have passports and have traveled and know about the world and aren't racist and xenophobic.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      What city do you live in? I'm just curious. You don't come across as knowing much about what's not on your doorstep and seem to irrationally dislike cultures and nationalities that aren't the exact same as your own.

I'm not obsessed with Wilder. I don't even watch his next fight and I rarely post about him. I just think he sucks and people are too defensive and he has the dumbest fans in the sport currently and I'm not sure why he's an obsession to others too.
      Ok he sucks. A man that sucks get 90% of your attention and comments. Says a lot about you tbh!
      You keep going on and on and on about him. All you have to do is make your own thread about him. Just got to forums and you should see the option at the top to make threads.

I've yet to see anyone criticize America on this website.

That’s because you’re an UK aśs kisser just as “dumb” as Wilder fans if you don’t see it.
      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-21-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Ok he sucks. You keep going on and on and on about him. All you have to do is make your own thread about him. Just got to forums and you should see the option at the top to make threads.

I've yet to see anyone criticize America on this website.

That’s because you’re an UK aśs kisser just as “dumb” as Wilder fans if you don’t see it.
        I barely talk about him and probably made one troll thread about him ever. I dislike Fury, am indifferent to Joshua but I feel you've got to poke at a fan base as dumb and whiney as Wilder's.

90%? Show me that. That's inaccurate. 90% this week? Maybe. I'm having fun with his latest act of cowardice and hypocrisy of his fanboys. I'd say 90% or more of your posts are you bashing people from different countries, different race and fan bases you claim to hate. Says a TON about you. You started a thread blaming/celebrating a mass murder in New Zealand committed by an Aussie on Loma and Golovkin fans because a couple of them don't love your favorite fighters. That's sick.

What city are you from? Like I said it does appear you're sheltered somewhat.
        Last edited by chrisJS; 03-21-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I feel you've got to poke at a fan base as dumb and whiney as Wilder's.
          Wilder Wilder Wilder lol. Man just start your own thread. I’m not trying to hear all that other bs you’re talking about. I traveled the world all off of my two hands you can’t tell me nothing son. Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            I find it hard to be insulted by someone who thinks the people of the US live in a democracy...lol....trump doesn't run things...Obama didn't either....neither did the guy before him...and neither will the person after trump

"hey you idiots you elected trump"...LOL...the joke is on you
            doesn't matter if he runs things in reality or not. he is your face of power, hell, he is the face of your whole nation. and YOU chose him, its not like some dictator overthrew the government. america sat down and decided on who they wanted to be their representative to the world and that's who you came up with.

the joke is very much on you. not sure if you will ever stop being a joke at this point. you live in an oligarchy, have **** education, **** healthcare, **** police, **** prison system, your fat, arrogant, ignorant of the world and even your own country for that matter, nobody really likes you nor do you like each other, now that moron calls himself your leader, even if he isnt really, its still an embarrassment. one that you chose which makes it worse. and apparently you are too dumb to even realize it. americans should just collectively walk into the ocean..

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Wilder Wilder Wilder lol. Man just start your own thread. I’m not trying to hear all that other bs you’re talking about. I traveled the world all off of my two hands you can’t tell me nothing son. Have a nice day
              Sure you have.

Comment

I'll be at that fight too. I work right by Staples Center and get off work on Friday's at lunch time so will be starting early.

You'll love LA but unless you've been before or know locals you could make some mistakes/not know what to do and be left underwhelmed depending on what you are looking for. Let me know. I've written recommendations before for folks visiting for the first time.

Most the folks here have passports and have traveled and know about the world and aren't racist and xenophobic.
                It's a good point. First time I went to LA I really didn't care for it. Such a sprawling city that its difficult to get a handle on it and it seemed like a lot of time was spent travelling just cause everything is so spread out.

Went back when my buddy was living there and had the best time. Great clubs, people, hung out in some cool places, started to pick up the vibe and really liked it. It's one of those cities where a bit of local knowledge makes all the difference in how good a time you have.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  doesn't matter if he runs things in reality or not. he is your face of power, hell, he is the face of your whole nation. and YOU chose him, its not like some dictator overthrew the government. america sat down and decided on who they wanted to be their representative to the world and that's who you came up with.

the joke is very much on you. not sure if you will ever stop being a joke at this point. you live in an oligarchy, have **** education, **** healthcare, **** police, **** prison system, your fat, arrogant, ignorant of the world and even your own country for that matter, nobody really likes you nor do you like each other, now that moron calls himself your leader, even if he isnt really, its still an embarrassment. one that you chose which makes it worse. and apparently you are too dumb to even realize it. americans should just collectively walk into the ocean..
                  Brexit is worse than trump

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to THEFRESHBRAWLER again.
                    I like what you're doing, BRAWLER....welcome to The Team!

P.S.~ There's nothing lower than a self loathing American Boxing fan...that turncoat garbage you just took out is even lower than the dregs you're addressing...

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

the oligarchy/plutocracy you speak of can get almost anyone they want elected...trump is perfect for them...they had the lower class believing he was fighting for them...and the upper class believing anyone that supported him is a peon

are you sure we really "chose" him either? just like bush jr was "chosen"? lol

listen if you are just gonna sit here and hate on america i wont stop you....it doesnt bother me....but you are clueless as to what you speak of ....you think you are insulting me by telling me i "chose" him...i didnt choose him...not even close(even if i did vote for him...which i did not)...but im not insulted....im doing fine in life...i work for a DoD contractor and do very wellll....and that is unlikely to change no matter who "we choose"....because those behind the scenes will make sure of that

Comment

Working...
                      X