Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-07-2019, 10:52 AM #341
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
Gigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 20,100.48
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

the pedo Robbie sits alone

look at this pedo talking about playing with legos

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=801836

trying to draw folks in his room like he does little boys but no guys in here will fall for it

what a fu**in pedo. keep talking to yourself Robbie, go play with your legos and leave the little boys alone
Gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:50 PM #342
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3671 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 30,741.07
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Just finished part 1. Extremely depressing and compelling, Jacko was a methodical predator who groomed and deceived not only those boys but their parents and the entire world.

Part 2 on channel 4 tonight gonna watch.
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:02 PM #343
Interim Champion

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
KEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 19,857.23

Coming into this documentary, I thought this was going to be it, I thought they were going to blow MJ's pedofilia wide open and leave no doubt.

After seeing it, I have even more doubt than ever that MJ was actually a pedofile.

Maybe he really was just a strange sick man, and these people are trying to create a story to milk his name.
KEY LOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:31 PM #344
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4604 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 58,245.79
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEY LOW View Post
Coming into this documentary, I thought this was going to be it, I thought they were going to blow MJ's pedofilia wide open and leave no doubt.

After seeing it, I have even more doubt than ever that MJ was actually a pedofile.

Maybe he really was just a strange sick man, and these people are trying to create a story to milk his name.
Watching part 1 now as we speak. I just don't get those parents. Especially the parents of that wade dude. They met mj on a Friday, he invited them to neverland for the weekend and then they let wade and his sister sleep in the same bed with Michael after only knowing him for less than a day. This thing just seems fishy to me. I get that they were starstruck and all that but i can't believe any normal parent would agree to something like that. My step dad would've put him in a coma if he even suggested that. MJ, gandhi or even mother ****ing Theresa herself, it doesn't matter. I imagine most non-addicted, not broke normal parents would do the same.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:36 PM #345
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17816 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 127,155.27
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Watching part 1 now as we speak. I just don't get those parents. Especially the parents of that wade dude. They met mj on a Friday, he invited them to neverland for the weekend and then they let wade and his sister sleep in the same bed with Michael after only knowing him for less than a day. This thing just seems fishy to me. I get that they were starstruck and all that but i can't believe any normal parent would agree to something like that. My step dad would've put him in a coma if he even suggested that. MJ, gandhi or even mother ****ing Theresa herself, it doesn't matter. I imagine most non-addicted, not broke normal parents would do the same.
IMPO I think MJ is a pedo, this is an excellent, thought provoking post.

No way in hell I let any adult lay in bed with my kids.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 03:20 PM #346
Contender

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Offic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond reputeOffic.Scorecard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,871.57

Quote:
You would be suprised how many parents are willing to literally pimp out their own children for money, power and fame, if you read crazydaysandnights blog. Those scums should be killed.
Offic.Scorecard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:05 PM #347
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20599 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 299,231.90
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Why would Wade's mother be happy Jackson died in 2009 when Wade claims suddenly remembered in late 2012 that Jackson molested him? Wade attended MJ's funeral btw

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-07-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:43 PM #348
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4604 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,245.79
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
You would be suprised how many parents are willing to literally pimp out their own children for money, power and fame, if you read crazydaysandnights blog. Those scums should be killed.
After just one day of knowing the guy though? And its not like MJ told them directly they'd get money for it. Plus they were middle class white family, I doubt they were that desperate for cash.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 05:08 PM #349
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 571 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,459.84

Quote:
Well you're looking at this after the fact.
MJ probably attempted this on many boys/parents. Many probably turned him down. These 2 and a few others became famous because MJ succeeded with them [the parents].
And then he succed something else...

Maybe MJ's legacy will be his video interview where he says "Everything I do, my music, tours, I do for children."
Now we know what he meant.
johnbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 05:40 PM #350
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20599 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 299,231.90
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Here is Wade discussing it with her mother asking her questions to get his story together
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Here's an email exchange of Robson asking his mother about a time he was alone with MJ while his parents went on an RV trip and she tells him she has several versions of the story but she'll pick out the one that benefits him the most

This one he asks his mother about the security guard statement and if it was true or not. His mother emphatically denies that ever happens. But that doesn't dissuade Wade from putting that lie in the lawsuit anyway!

Here is the judge saying no logical person would believe Robson after Robson claimed he wasn't aware of the MJJ estate until 2013 when he has emails with the executor of the estate back in 2011!!!

In the documentary Robson's mother said she was so happy when Jackson died. Why would she be happy Jackson died in 2009 when Wade didn't recall he was molested until 2012!!!!!!!

When you're doing a documentary where you present no evidence and rely solely on the story of an accuser that accuser must be credible. Wade doesn't have an ounce of credibility
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
abuse, festival-damning, film, jackson, leaving, michael, neverland, reviews, shown

User Tag List