No announcement yet.

Top Rank and Zurdo Ramirez ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    So Lou will have a date with ESPN? Who will he have fighting on it?
    That’s what makes this whole thing interesting. I think we all know the answer to that question lol. Charlo, Porter, Farmer maybe even Tank Davis
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 05-11-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Is Jose calling himself "zurdo" too? Because Zurdo Ramirez is 168lb Gilberto Ramirez.
      Brain fart

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        You guys missed the official thread? Ramirez ducking? get the facts straight.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=781446

Word is Regi's team did not show up to purse bid, opted to fight in the 140 WBSS, Prograis could of forced the fight since the WBC said they had to fight next.
        I’m just going by what the ESPN article state I’ll check that out now

Comment

You guys missed the official thread? Ramirez ducking? get the facts straight.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=781446

Word is Regi's team did not show up to purse bid, opted to fight in the 140 WBSS, Prograis could of forced the fight since the WBC said they had to fight next.
          Actually it was Top Rank who didn't want the purse bid and Prograis would have wasted his time because Arum would have been delaying the purse bid and the fight as much as possible. He wanted the fights ASAP so he would have been eligible to enter the tournament. Arum is doing the same to this guy as he did Zurdo, keeping them out of the tournament so they wont risk a loss and then try to make a fight with the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
            Actually it was Top Rank who didn't want the purse bid and Prograis would have wasted his time because Arum would have been delaying the purse bid and the fight as much as possible. He wanted the fights ASAP so he would have been eligible to enter the tournament. Arum is doing the same to this guy as he did Zurdo, keeping them out of the tournament so they wont risk a loss and then try to make a fight with the winner.
            Got a link so I can find out what happened to the purse-bid? Also it don't matter what Bob wants ; Team Prograis has that right to call for it as the mando.

Comment

Got a link so I can find out what happened to the purse-bid? Also it don't matter what Bob wants ; Team Prograis has that right to call for it as the mando.
              They feared top Rank would just delay the purse bid causing Prograis to miss the tournament deadline

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Doing the same as what Anthony Dirrell did to Callum Smith, but that time it made sense.
                How did it make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  They feared top Rank would just delay the purse bid causing Prograis to miss the tournament deadline
                  So basically Regi passed on the WBC because Topranks plans were not on his time-line? I would of waited a couple months on my shot, no telling who is going to win the WBSS tournament, and injuries sometimes play a role as is the case with Groves-Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    T-rex arms Prograis isnt sparking nothing except maybe a joint. Even then Ramirez beats him there with that Cali green.
                    Only one way to find out is the make the fight...OH YEAH I FORGOT Jose and Arum didn't want to make the fight next instead they would rather fight WHO is that guy again he is fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Only one way to find out is the make the fight...OH YEAH I FORGOT Jose and Arum didn't want to make the fight next instead they would rather fight WHO is that guy again he is fighting?
                      Prograis will appreciate the payday when he gets it, itll be his retirement $.

Comment

Working...
                      X