Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst draw for Mexican fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the worst draw for Mexican fans?

Not talking about boxing fans who just happen to be Mexican but arent biased towards Mexicans fighters. Im curious about the opinion of the Mexican who is a fighter fan only because of his nationality.

Is Pernell Whitakers draw with Chavez legit? Is Gennadys draw with Canelo legit? Which one pissed you off more?

To me, Pea embarrased Julio that night. But nothing to be ashamed of, Pernell was just that good. On the other hand, canelo clearly lost and was given a gift. He had some good moments but overall was just not doing enough to win let alone get a draw. At least Julio tried and tried and tried.

Never watched Chavez-Whitaker but I had GGG beating Nelz 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

Canelo won the first 3 and the last 3 rounds, so i'm ok with the draw

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        Not what the thread is about. Try again please.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
          Not talking about boxing fans who just happen to be Mexican but arent biased towards Mexicans fighters. Im curious about the opinion of the Mexican who is a fighter fan only because of his nationality.

Is Pernell Whitakers draw with Chavez legit? Is Gennadys draw with Canelo legit? Which one pissed you off more?

To me, Pea embarrased Julio that night. But nothing to be ashamed of, Pernell was just that good. On the other hand, canelo clearly lost and was given a gift. He had some good moments but overall was just not doing enough to win let alone get a draw. At least Julio tried and tried and tried.
          Yep, that's why some would have thought he deserved a draw.
          Canelo adopted an entire new fight plan a certain fight style that he criticized someone else using only difference is the person who fought that way against Canelo done it way better than Canelo attempted to do it.

I watched that Pea Vs. Chavez fight last year and I don't believe Pea embarrassed him, it was a very competitive fight regardless.
          Pea Vs Chavez wasn't some sort of schooling like Rigo did to Donaire it was never on that level of pure boxing brilliance.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            I really don't get what people are watching lol, there is no way Canelo won the 11th and 12th, also I don't even think you have a solid argument to suggest he won 1 to 3, he maybe won one of those rounds, but he was mostly firmly under control on the backfoot being controlled by the jab.
            It was effective aggression by Golovkin who was outlanding him in nearly all of those rounds you mentioned lol

Comment

Oh look another thread by a product of cousin-f**king who probably lives in a s**thole like Kentucky but calls California a "third world country."

Are you bored because your cousin went to pick up your food stamps?

Comment

Ggg clearly beat canelo but canelo won a few rounds, Whitaker sweeped and embarrassed Chavez that was the worst decision in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by King GGG View Post
                  I really don't get what people are watching lol, there is no way Canelo won the 11th and 12th, also I don't even think you have a solid argument to suggest he won 1 to 3, he maybe won one of those rounds, but he was mostly firmly under control on the backfoot being controlled by the jab.
                  It was effective aggression by Golovkin who was outlanding him in nearly all of those rounds you mentioned lol
                  Effective agression missing all those punches?

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                    Oh look another thread by a product of cousin-f**king who probably lives in a s**thole like Kentucky but calls California a "third world country."

Are you bored because your cousin went to pick up your food stamps?
                    Can you answer the question or not? If not, I have been directed to ban you from all further thread activities.

So which draw do you think was worse?

Comment

Working...
                    X