Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJJ Says Abel's OWN Fighter FAILED A TEST, WHy Make A Commercial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJJ Says Abel's OWN Fighter FAILED A TEST, WHy Make A Commercial?

Which fighter from Abel failed a test? What did I miss? Did Abel's guy do a hair follicle test?

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 05-06-2018, 03:15 PM.

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    I believe he's referring to Cuadras - who didn't fail test per se, but refused to give blood sample to VADA people - and then announced that he goes to rehab to deal with his issues...
    Missing the test and blaming it on recreational drugs is better than getting caught with PEDs in your system. I'd advise fighters to do that too if they were cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Missing the test and blaming it on recreational drugs is better than getting caught with PEDs in your system.
      Abel has still been training Cuadras? I thought that kid was with Abel for one camp? I don't recall seeing Cuadras hitting mitts with Abel

Comment

No question about that. Bad meat excuse is getting old, so you have to be more creative.
        The fans will believe it and you don't get tainted with PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          The fans will believe it and you don't get tainted with PEDs
          Carlos Cuadras was trained by Abel Sanchez?

Comment

A copula camps I believe. Apparently his proclivities ain't news to those who know him though. Course even if he is a tweeker as suggested by rumour it doesn't mean he wasn't also using PEDs.

Comment

No question about that. Bad meat excuse is getting old, so you have to be more creative.
              But Cuadras would be in big bear. For meat contamination, Abel would have to come up with an excuse that Cuadras had flown to mexico during camp at some point to then return when?

Or what was Cuadras on?

Wasn't Cuadras top 15 WBC CBP-VADA program?

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                But Cuadras would be in big bear. For meat contamination, Abel would have to come up with an excuse that Cuadras had flown to mexico during camp at some point to then return when?

Or what was Cuadras on?

Wasn't Cuadras top 15 WBC CBP-VADA program?

See my post above. Rumours suggest he's a tweeker. Doesn't mean it ain't a cover for PEDs but he ain't actually popped dirty for any.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  See my post above. Rumours suggest he's a tweeker. Doesn't mean it ain't a cover for PEDs but he ain't actually popped dirty for any.
                  I mean a couple of years ago we always made fun of Cuadras with his notorious pizza acne back....

though I had no idea Sanchez had been training Cuadras for that Supafly marketing garbage. Last I remember Cuadras vs Chocolatito he was with a different trainer and at one point even with Robert Garcia.

I guess as RJJ said in the video... I guess Goodman and Suleyman knew that they have to provide testing for their WBC top 15 ranked as Cuadras was in his rotation... given the Canelo Lil'G fiasco, it seems rather practical that CUADRAS DIDNT test since Abel Sanchez would be hashtagged...

As my theory stated before, the WBC and Goodman setup Canelo...all while Peter Nelson's phaggot ass knew about it too

Comment

Well. Ha ha who knows? Maybe it is all a devious conspiracy to do something or other..or maybe it's as banal as one guy being a tweeker and another being either a victim of Mexicos notoriously dodgy meat production industry or a PED cheat. Now. Which position requires fewest assumptions to be made?
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-06-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X