No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter on Derevyanchenko: GGG Needs Proper Pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    I'm 1000% sure had the mandatory been Wade the fight would've been made in three weeks.

You're either Mr. All the belts or bidnessman. Which one are you? the IBF needs to strip him. Other fighters wanna eat too. It's not fair to make Derev or Andrade wait another year just because GGG is lost inside Canelo's rectum.

Derev ~vs~ Andrade for the vacant strap.

Yes it's Canelo's fault the fight is cancelled. It is NOT Canelo's fault you picked a retired JMW as replacement. Cut that sht out.
    i'm 1000 percent sure you don't know what you are saying. ggg made 2 million to fight wade. there is only 1 million available for this fight because it had to be scaled down from ppv so hbo wasnt prepared to spend a lot of their normal buget. a ggg-derey fight with a normal budget would be worth far more than 1 million and thats why hes not taking it right now.

Comment

Lol in the end i guess leaving haymon turned out good for vanes

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        “If it’s a mandatory, you need to promote that fight properly, you can’t promote it on three weeks’ notice,” Loeffler said to The Press Telegram.

Even if Derenyanchenko was willing to take short money, why should Triple G be short-changed for a mandatory situation?”

uuhhh??? I thought GGG wasn't about da "Buisness" side???
        Exactly! He's like every other fighter after the money...
        Nothing wrong with that but don't fake the funk and act like you're not...??
        But all these Triple g nuttriders will choose to believe otherwise....
        Bunch of fools they are!

Comment

I'm 1000% sure had the mandatory been Wade the fight would've been made in three weeks.

You're either Mr. All the belts or bidnessman. Which one are you? the IBF needs to strip him. Other fighters wanna eat too. It's not fair to make Derev or Andrade wait another year just because GGG is lost inside Canelo's rectum.

Yes it's Canelo's fault the fight is cancelled. It is NOT Canelo's fault you picked a retired JMW as replacement. Cut that sht out.
          GGG calls the shots. Yeah it's business. Always will be. You wanna take what he said an run it. Don't act GGG isn't bout that. He's one the greatest MW ever. They can wait tip next year or fight each other if GGG is stripped. Until then, he's fighting on May 5th and Canelo in Sept. We all know GGG loves to stay active. They'll get their chance soon. Until then, it's big drama show and big BUSINESS. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i'm 1000 percent sure you don't know what you are saying. ggg made 2 million to fight wade. there is only 1 million available for this fight because it had to be scaled down from ppv so hbo wasnt prepared to spend a lot of their normal buget. a ggg-derey fight with a normal budget would be worth far more than 1 million and thats why hes not taking it right now.
            So, you are okay with some outright ducks, as long as it is money related? I thought you were against all ducks. Any fighter can justify ducking for their own particular reasons. Why should money be the only justifiable one?

It's funny you call Floyd a duck. Hypocritical much?

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
              GGG calls the shots. Yeah it's business. Always will be. You wanna take what he said an run it. Don't act GGG isn't bout that. He's one the greatest MW ever. They can wait tip next year or fight each other if GGG is stripped. Until then, he's fighting on May 5th and Canelo in Sept. We all know GGG loves to stay active. They'll get their chance soon. Until then, it's big drama show and big BUSINESS. LOL
              I understand that and its all good ... But GGG insulted a lot of fighters calling them "businessman" for making similar moves to what he's now guilty of. Vanes on boxrec is listed as "inactive" for a good reason. Theres zero justification for that. Mr. All the belts is lost inside Canelo's rectum for that payday, other fighters shouldn't be forced to wait. How is that fair. The IBF strap should be up for grabs with Derev ~vs~ Andrade unless they're so greedy they ignore their own rules to pick up those fees in September.

Comment

Just like I suspected. They weren't held to that date. The date could've been postponed. But instead of postponing the date and getting a legit fight he held the date and picked the worst possible opponent available.

“Under the circumstances, the choice was really Gennady just not fight May 5 or we put the fight together under these circumstances,” he said.

Comment

Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
                  He’s right. Everyone mad at GGG for fighting vanes but if Canelo hadn’t been caught trying to cheat (I don’t believe the contaminated meat crap) there wouldn’t be no issue till this day.
                  Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
                  Loeffler is Right on this one, it’s Canelos fault and people should blame him instead of anyone on GGG team. They are trying to make the best out of a bad situation that Canelo put them on
                  Canelo is not to blame for Loeffler picking Vanes. Especially with Loeffler saying they could've postponed the date. So now we know that date wasn't firm and Loeffler went out his way to pick the worst possible opponent.

Comment

absolutely

enough with the excuses already, the dude just made 15mil and he will make another 15mil in September

chicken-G needs to sack up or be stripped

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Canelo is not to blame for Loeffler picking Vanes. Especially with Loeffler saying they could've postponed the date. So now we know that date wasn't firm and Loeffler went out his way to pick the worst possible opponent.
                      I got a DUI but it's the officers fault for pulling me over. You can't make this shiet up.

Comment

Working...
                      X