Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out come the militants....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      He got a pass for kissing men in the ring.
      I suppose u could say he made a pass at them

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        I see a courtroom in the future.

And, if this article is true, I'm starting to wonder why Warren and Fury are so anxious to get out of a third fight they contend will be so easy AND will pay them 30 million.

Let's be clear, any fight with AJ isn't happening til summer 2021 at the earliest, not with him having 2 mandatories.

And, if AJ sticks to his past track record of 6 months between fights, the earliest Fury vs AJ takes place is November 2021.

So, why not take a lucrative fight with someone you say you'll beat easily again? Especially when you know there could be litigation otherwise.

Curious.

https://theathletic.com/news/wilder-...e/xuiULvmpml9n
        If (IF!) Fury is telling the truth, then it sounds like Wilder is just dicking him around and moving dates. Fury has been training throughout all of lockdown, he's hit his prime and he'll be dying to get back in the ring and earn some £££.

The fight will always still be out there too, as long as Wilder heals his bicep, gets back in shape and doesn't take an L from someone else.

Wilder VS Whyte (if he gets past Povetkin 2) would be more exciting imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          A perfect atmosphere for the stinker Gypsy-Bum Tyson Phooey.

Bring on Nuri Seferi
          Who you gonna support now that the Gypsy King has ended the Bronze-Bummers career?

Comment

Fury fights an another bum? Not surprised, Fury fights bums after bums, then fights decent opposition, another bum after bum next.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              I see a courtroom in the future.

And, if this article is true, I'm starting to wonder why Warren and Fury are so anxious to get out of a third fight they contend will be so easy AND will pay them 30 million.

Let's be clear, any fight with AJ isn't happening til summer 2021 at the earliest, not with him having 2 mandatories.

And, if AJ sticks to his past track record of 6 months between fights, the earliest Fury vs AJ takes place is November 2021.

So, why not take a lucrative fight with someone you say you'll beat easily again? Especially when you know there could be litigation otherwise.

Curious.

https://theathletic.com/news/wilder-...e/xuiULvmpml9n
              Because Wilder doesn't want the fight and is messing Team Fury around.

Fury has beaten Wilder twice, he has nothing to prove.

Comment

nothing new for fury, traveller's always being told to move on

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Arum & Warren have confirmed it

Fury vs Rivas at the BT Sport studios?

It's always good to have the best British p4p fighter back in the UK
                  Daniel Dubois is not fighting in December is he?....lol

Comment

Am I seeing things or are there really Wilder fans on her calling Fury a bum? Now that is really humorous!

Comment

Good for Fury. Why wait around for that weirdo. He CLEARLY beat him twice, the 2nd being a total wash of Wilder. Had they not come up with an absurd trilogy, Fury couldve walked gone on to fight either Joshua or some other top hw.

Comment

Working...
                      X