Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez: Shakur Stevenson In My Way, I'll Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    I would pay to see unbeatens vs unbeatens or vs once or twice beatens. If I never see another 15-6 fighter, my boxing entertainment world will be in a better state. No more hapless, helpless TBA's. And the worst part is when the TBA's are called "always in shape" or "has only been KO'd once" or "comes to fight" as a way of building up CRAP mismatches. Thats why when I hear of Stevenson vs Gonzalez and Orozco vs Ortiz, I commend these fighters for taking risks. No one needs to watch countless setups in boxing - we as fans need to demand more scintillating matchups and true competitive matchups like the 4 fighters I mentioned. They are all willing to risk their records and ratings for a shot at glory!
    Amen to that!

Comment

Bob had the WBO order this fight bcuz Shakur is making waves about TR not giving him the spotlight. The juice come in bcuz Shakur was smashing Gonzalez sister. They've since broken up. Bob loves the drama here hoping Shakur looses and the purses stay smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Stevenson is the new broner he’ll be exposed once he faces legit guy.

And Robeisy is Turing pro now so he’ll make Stevenson cry again.
        Wellmthis comment aged horribly

Comment

Working...
        X