No announcement yet.

All Canelo needs is a LHW Champ win, and he surpasses Floyd's resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Canelo needs is a LHW Champ win, and he surpasses Floyd's resume

I've seen people on this forum say Andrade is the Lara of 160.. ok.. so if Canelo vs Andrade is official then in essence it's the fight of Lara vs Mayweather that never happened while Floyd had the WBA Super hostage for a hot minute!

So I'm thinking to say which were Floyd's most difficult challenges, perhaps stems from Corrales to DLH? Maybe Cotto? Floyd fighting Alvarez at 152 would be like Canelo forcing any of the current Champs at 168 to fight at 166...

And again, in all of Floyd's confidence, he didn't dare to want 6 division status and Lineal and Ring belts with Cotto or Alvarez at 155? Why? More money, and more acclaim to the weights. Yeah I want to see Floyd fans say ''but you want Floyd to move up 1lb...''

So we conclude, did Floyd ever venture 15lbs North, skip a division with the guys and attempt an offer to something like Kovalev?

Canelo NOW at 29 should beat Andrade and fight a Champ at 175. It will supersede Mayweather's resume if we want to talk the soul of difficulty, not bags or Bertos or Guerreros or McGregors or the Flyweight Pac with them HGH calf muscles

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      FOTD doe

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        I dont get the joke, you trolling right?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          I dont get the joke, you trolling right?
          what do you mean? Broner is the next fighter of the decade from 2020-2030

Comment

But Floyd beat him 12-0 and it's the only argument Floyd will have because thats the only argument he needs!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              I've seen people on this forum say Andrade is the Lara of 160.. ok.. so if Canelo vs Andrade is official then in essence it's the fight of Lara vs Mayweather that never happened while Floyd had the WBA Super hostage for a hot minute!

So I'm thinking to say which were Floyd's most difficult challenges, perhaps stems from Corrales to DLH? Maybe Cotto? Floyd fighting Alvarez at 152 would be like Canelo forcing any of the current Champs at 168 to fight at 166...

And again, in all of Floyd's confidence, he didn't dare to want 6 division status and Lineal and Ring belts with Cotto or Alvarez at 155? Why? More money, and more acclaim to the weights. Yeah I want to see Floyd fans say ''but you want Floyd to move up 1lb...''

So we conclude, did Floyd ever venture 15lbs North, skip a division with the guys and attempt an offer to something like Kovalev?

Canelo NOW at 29 should beat Andrade and fight a Champ at 175. It will supersede Mayweather's resume if we want to talk the soul of difficulty, not bags or Bertos or Guerreros or McGregors or the Flyweight Pac with them HGH calf muscles
              If you wish to say his resume surpasses Mayweather's you can for yourself only. You don't get to decide for anyone else. I think Canelo lost twice to GGG and a hell of a lot of fans and experts think the same. I would be more impressed if he could beat the now 37 year old GGG in a neutral city than I would be by him hand picking a fight with Kovalev who is the oldest and easiest of the 4 light heavyweight champs to beat. Let him fight Bivol who screaming for a fight with him at 168. You have a track record of being totally in love with Canelo to the point of insanity. You start at least 3 threads a day singing his praises. You are way too bias for your opinion on his resume to mean anything. I don't think he can ever have a resume as good as Mayweather's resume. I think he lost to GGG twice and will never try to beat him outside of Vegas. Mayweather held world titles at 130,135, 140,147 and 154. Canelo has won world title at 154 and 160. Fielding at 168 doesn't count because he was not the the full champ but just a jr champ. Mayweather easily beat Canelo although at a catchweight. Canelo can never equal Mayweather's resume let alone pass him. But dream on Canelo lover.

Comment

God damn you're stupid.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm..... no

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    God damn you're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X