Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder already fought Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      belt rankings? do you think tank davis' last opponent was #1 too? fres oquendo is ranked #3 in those rankings...

Yeah, belt rating buddy. It's the WBC belt we're talking about isn't it?

I couldn't care less if you dispute their rating or prefer some unofficial ****. Those don't actually matter. The belt ratings to actually matter. So, sucka dick and have a nice day.

Both Fury and Tom were top fives, officially.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        ive seen people already in his thread about him commentating talking about how hes licking his chops for a scrub like arreola

let us remind you all...wilder fought two top 5 HWs in 2018...he put them on their rear ends a combined 5 times! 5x!!!!...

in 2018 he tried several times to fight that scrub anthony joshua! yes that anthony joshua...that scrub that got beat down by a pudgy, 25-1 dog, mexican american.....

after his controversial fight with fury he wanted to rematch him ASAP.....not a single soul denies that it was fury who walked...not even wilders most arduous haters.....

then we had that hoe AJ saying "i hope brezeale last longer than he did with me so i can say i took him out faster" only to have wilder do it in less than 3 minutes and in spectacular fashion

wilder out here waiting for the best and biggest fights...its everyone else that needs to step up to his level and come get their whooping.....the bomb squad fears no one and is waiting on the hoes like AJ...and waiting on fury(who i used to think was a standup guy...but if hes really fighting martin next imma have to check that)....

so for all you insecure fgts....show some respect or keep your cawktraps shut....
        Considering this is a reminder about Wilder you have talked more about Anthony Josuha, you haters try and hide your hate but you just cant stop. And yes well done Wilder you fought 2 people worth a damn in 2018, 40 fights in to his career and only now does he and his fans demand credit and recognition that he fought somebody worth acknowledging. What a joke.

Comment

Except for that he didn't want to fight AJ and declined 100 million...but let's just ignore that tho

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Except for that he didn't want to fight AJ and declined 100 million...but let's just ignore that tho
            he actually came up with AJs money and AJ ran and backtracked...then he was willing to take short money to fight in UK provided hearn made it for 2018...yet hearn couldnt do that either

that preceded him turning down DAZN...wilder would have still taken the fight without being forced to work for DAZN...you ignore those parts

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Considering this is a reminder about Wilder you have talked more about Anthony Josuha, you haters try and hide your hate but you just cant stop. And yes well done Wilder you fought 2 people worth a damn in 2018, 40 fights in to his career and only now does he and his fans demand credit and recognition that he fought somebody worth acknowledging. What a joke.
              so sorry for mentioning that AJ declined the 50 million he asked for and then got his arse kicked by a 25-1 underdog....so very sorry

Comment

i forgot to mention how wilder tried to fight povetkin before AJ did...but povetkin was so scared he tried to cheat and got caught

Comment

so sorry for mentioning that AJ declined the 50 million he asked for and then got his arse kicked by a 25-1 underdog....so very sorry
                  lol that fake 50 million again. No thanks we dont want 100 million this fight makes more on Showtime, not that we are going to try, we are going to fight 50 year old Ortiz AGAIN, on PPV this time lol. PBC protection racket at its best.

Comment

ive seen people already in his thread about him commentating talking about how hes licking his chops for a scrub like arreola

let us remind you all...wilder fought two top 5 HWs in 2018...he put them on their rear ends a combined 5 times! 5x!!!!...

in 2018 he tried several times to fight that scrub anthony joshua! yes that anthony joshua...that scrub that got beat down by a pudgy, 25-1 dog, mexican american.....

after his controversial fight with fury he wanted to rematch him ASAP.....not a single soul denies that it was fury who walked...not even wilders most arduous haters.....

then we had that hoe AJ saying "i hope brezeale last longer than he did with me so i can say i took him out faster" only to have wilder do it in less than 3 minutes and in spectacular fashion

wilder out here waiting for the best and biggest fights...its everyone else that needs to step up to his level and come get their whooping.....the bomb squad fears no one and is waiting on the hoes like AJ...and waiting on fury(who i used to think was a standup guy...but if hes really fighting martin next imma have to check that)....

so for all you insecure fgts....show some respect or keep your cawktraps shut....
                    Nice post they crap on Wilder while Fury backed out of rematch to face two ATGs in TS and Wallin.

Comment

- -Blah, blah.

Fury walked to the money while Deyonce fights for peanuts in his own country after turning down DAZN $100 Mil 3 fight offer.

He's not that far removed from his Stubb Hub undercard fight vs Jason Gaverne in front of a half dozen fans.

Fat Andy stepped to scratch, not Deyonce and now he the unified champ , not Deyonce who holds the TBA WBCheese belt...only in Murica!

Comment

Working...
                      X