Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-24-2019, 08:35 PM #11
////

Quoted: 7680 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,856.06
Total Points: 111,508.78
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RespekonMyName View Post
Unarmed Black folk get shot by the police all the time in America.
No they don't though.

Unarmed black people being shot by the police remains a very rare occurrence in the US despite the media ramping up coverage of a small number of cases. Interracial killing in the US remains predominantly black on white.

Comparing it to the bodycount of Mexico's military/police/cartel corruption is absurd.

Another common myth television viewers fall for is believing America has a "shooting trend" when gun deaths are down by 50% from 20 years ago.

People should not spread nonsense television narratives around.

Last edited by ////; 07-24-2019 at 08:42 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:36 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1541 Post(s)
jsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,071.31
Total Points: 97,180.35
ignore that clown..drinks on me - larryxxx.. 

No one that not from Mexico has any business there u less at an armed resort somewhere. Me personally I will never go to Mexico again.

I assume Mexican who offers to take me to their hometown is trying to set me up
jsmith_tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:02 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 538 Post(s)
RespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 23,231.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
No they don't though.

Unarmed black people being shot by the police remains a very rare occurrence in the US despite the media ramping up coverage of a small number of cases. Interracial killing in the US remains predominantly black on white.

Comparing it to the bodycount of Mexico's military/police/cartel corruption is absurd.

Another common myth television viewers fall for is believing America has a "shooting trend" when gun deaths are down by 50% from 20 years ago.

People should not spread nonsense television narratives around.
You'll have to excuse me if this doesn't comfort me at all.
RespekonMyName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:40 PM #14
Greatness!!

Quoted: 3673 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 74,684.75
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
3rd world savages.........

A Utah couple visiting Mexico was gunned down in front of their 12-year-old son — execution-style — after they failed to stop at a roadblock, reports say.

Paul Nielsen, 52, and Janeth Vázquez, 43, were on their way to a beach resort last week when they allegedly failed to stop at a checkpoint in Petatlan, within the state of Guerrero.

According to local reports, the couple was with their son, Kevin, and had been ordered to stop by a group of armed men.

They were allegedly pulled over on Thursday around 3:30 a.m. and asked to exit their vehicle, upon which they were all shot — including Kevin, the reports say.

The boy survived, but suffered a nervous breakdown and had to be treated at a local hospital. His parents were both shot in the head.

Nielsen’s family confirmed the incident with media outlets in Utah, including KUTV and The Salt Lake Tribune. They have set up a GoFundMe page to help pay for his body to be brought back to Utah. His wife was originally from Puebla, Mexico, and it’s unclear what will happen with her remains.

Outlets in Mexico say local authorities are investigating the early morning execution, which has been condemned by Guerrero Gov. Hector Astudillo Flores as reprehensible.

Vilate Ssempala, Nielsen’s younger sister, told the Tribune that he and his wife had encountered a roadblock on the morning of their deaths, which appeared to have been set up by a local gang to extort travelers.

The couple was “intercepted” by the heavily armed group and “stripped” of their car, according to the Mexican outlet Reforma, before eventually being shot.

Nielsen’s family says it’s working with the US Embassy in Mexico to have his body returned.
Speaking from experience, sometimes you see these stuff and these people have some sort of connection. Sometimes they are not all that innocent. However, the lost of life, good or bad, is never an easy thing to accept.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:44 PM #15
Banned

Quoted: 6052 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,736.95
Total Points: 143,656.38
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

I work in electronics manufacturing and have talked to a few people who have been to electronics manufacturing plants in Mexico. I guess when it's payday there, there will be armed guards at the facilities. That sounds like a terrible way to live.
Eddy Current is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:22 PM #16
Interim Champion

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
TripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 21,503.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RespekonMyName View Post
Unarmed Black folk get shot by the police all the time in America.
Possibly, but unarmed and innocent? Possibly not.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
TripleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:56 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2416 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 266,031.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADIV View Post
the article does not mention anything about any authorities. It states that a group of armed men most likely some cartel members...I dont think you bothered reading the article you posted...come to chicago people get shot execution style almost everyday not just mexico
The arricle states checkpoint so it's clearly the authorities.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:07 PM #18
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 303,077.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Why people leave The Greatest Country In The World (USA) is beyond me....At least go to another civilized country.

If people from a country are fleeing that country, ummmm.......

Not saying these people deserved it (obviously), but they were definitely tempting fate.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:36 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,822.71
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
The arricle states checkpoint so it's clearly the authorities.
Cartels set up "checkpoints" as much if not more than the authorities.
Boxingraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:36 PM #20
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2737 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,342.21
Total Points: 327,306.90
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Them Dominicans tried to kill your boy just last week. Them amenities were cheaper than a motha****a doe. I put a hurting on that airplane restroom all the way back. I ain't even know where I was, thought it was curtains for your boy Bobby Deez.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
couple, execution-style, front, hell, hole, killed, mexico, visiting, world