Anyone else pulling for Thurman tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Nobody would root for him for 2 reasons:

1) He's fighting a 40 yesr old smaller guy, who happens to be one of the most liked boxers in the history of the sport.
    Lol right. This is what I was thinking. Historical the old guy doesn't win as many fights like this vs the young guy. So while Manny is the favorite I think thats because their is a nice mix of Manny fanboys still around & some more reasonable bettors who are thinking Thurman has shown some weakness in the past that Manny can take advantage of.

2) He has no intention on fighting the other top guys in the division if he wins, so why would anyone want him to win?
    This like a mfer.

I was a Thurman fan at one point, but he's turned into the exact guy he was dissing before becoming a title holder. His dream is probably Spence losing to Porter cuz he don't want that fight unless its for super sexy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      That feels like a horrible strategy to me & an unnecessary risk to winning the fight.

Its boxing so if he does it it could work out, but it could result in him getting KTFO too.

I'm thinking thats some sorta misdirection or something he'll reaccess real early into it.
      I think he will come out strong throwing Alot of leather to get Mannys respect and then if his corner thinks he's up he will resort back to his constant movement.
      It's really an easy w for Keith at this moment in time if hes willing to stink the place up.

Comment

Thurman will get stopped tonight; he no longer has the heart of a fighter, and his lack of heart will show against Pac.

Comment

Don't duck me, son!

Don't you dare duck me, son!

Keith "One Time" Thurman baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
            Thurman will get stopped tonight; he no longer has the heart of a fighter, and his lack of heart will show against Pac.
            ... in the last 10 years, Pac managed to stop only one fighter (i.e. a 36 yo and badly shot Matthysse)...

Comment

I want pac man to win in style but when Thurman dropped some coin on himself for a first or second round ko so did I lol..

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I am. Been a big fan for years now. Love Manny though but think Keith will clearly beat him, might even drop him.
                nice prediction Kid xD

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  nice prediction Kid xD
                  Got it horribly wrong, I'll eat my crow. I thought Keith still fought well but PacMan is a legend and still a beast.

Comment

Working...
                  X