Heavyweight Champ With Lowest IQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight Champ With Lowest IQ

Brand new poll, lads. Never been done.

First, let's look at parameters of our study. We are determining the lowest IQ, not the stupidest act. Don't point to some individual act and say, "Look what he does/says/is here: by Sneezy, that means he is really dumb."

Instead, which champ proves to you over a lifetime that he is not more stupid, but more dumb, than the rest. Such a man would be rather poor with language, I have to imagine. To be a great boxer there are skills that must be learned properly. There are instructions that must be comprehended. A true MR could never be champ unless he were so physically superior to his opponents that his thickness would not even matter. A ******ed Angus McKaskill, for instance, might waste Wilder or Tyson as long as he had the right attitude to go with his dumbness.

Essentially, I do not believe a person who is too stupid can ever be heavyweight champion, unless he is close to 8 feet tall and a specimen.

Have at it, lads. Let's see who you pick and what kind of evidence you can muster.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 04-21-2019, 03:06 PM.

Deontay Wilder

End of story. Complete moron

Comment

RING IQ, Deontay Wilder is probably outside of the ring clued up. But his ring IQ is pretty much straight forward.

Mike Tyson may have been one of the most intelligent heavyweight champions of all time. 'It was his weaknesses for women, which caused all of his falls'.

Comment

- -Agree Deyonce low on the IQ totem pole, but big Dummy Bowe as low as any fighter has ever been.

Hence the need for Rock Nueman constantly run interference for him. So dum-dum he signed up for the marines to get mustered out a few weeks later when he couldn't figure out basic training.

So dum he was stripped of every title he owned. So dum he went to Thailand with the express purpose of winning the muy Thai heavyweight title and got all the beans kicked out of him by a 180 lb noodle salesman.

Seem to recall him taking his wife and daughter hostage or something along those lines.

So dum, well, we might be here all day counting his dum ways...R.I.D...Rest in DUM!!!

Comment

Riddick Bowe and Andrew Golota(I know he doesn't count but still). Which is probably why their fights were so entertaining. Two big fools.

Mike Tyson somehow fooled his fans into thinking he's smart because he learned some big words from the dictionary he read in prison(his grammar was and still is awful though). He couldn't read untill then and it was extremely easy to trick him which is why he was used by everyone in his life. It takes a very dumb individual to make so many mistakes and throw away every chance he got, over 350 million of them.

Comment

I suppose Carnera
            Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Mike Tyson somehow fooled his fans into thinking he's smart because he learned some big words from the dictionary he read in prison(his grammar was and still is awful though). He couldn't read untill then and it was extremely easy to trick him which is why he was used by everyone in his life. It takes a very dumb individual to make so many mistakes and throw away every chance he got, over 350 million of them.
            lmao. this made me laugh

Comment

Trevor Berbick

It was rumored that after Larry decided to do the mosh pit high jump on him that Berbick actually thought Larry had grown wings and had turned into a dragon that could fly.

George Foreman? "Which one the referee, cause Im going to beat the crap out of the other m0th@fuk@"

Comment

I don't know much about his intellectual accomplishments, but ol' Carnera is a man with the look of potential in his eyes and cheekbones.

Comment

It also seems probable Louis would be one of the contenders, despite owning a few quips. Someone else, like Blackburn, might have used the quips (he can run but he can't hide) and Joe liked them. I believe it was even Robinson who convinced Louis to stand up to the army for not allowing black soldiers attend the shows the boxers were putting on. I do not have a source on that. But I am sure I read it in a biography or an autobiography of Ray Robinson many years ago.

Comment

There is another man I cannot believe boxing aficionados would not rush to nominate, as men at keyboards world over ponder their lists. I will give you a little more time, by Sneezy. You deserve it, my lads. By photo alone, this man would win every time, I suspect.

Comment

Working...
                    X