Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets rate Deontay Wilder's boxing skills.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets rate Deontay Wilder's boxing skills.

You don't get to be 40-0-1 with 39 KO's without something going your way.
    A
    7.69%
    A-
    0%
    B
    4.40%
    B-
    6.59%
    C
    20.88%
    C-
    19.78%
    D
    14.29%
    D-
    1.10%
    F
    25.27%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 03-13-2019, 10:58 AM.

Its hard to say. He performs sort of at the level of hos opponent. Like when he was being outboxed by Washington i dont think he was trying because he knew he was going to knock him out at some point. But it was hard to watch him throw that same looping right hand thats so easy for fury to see coming and he did that all jight except 2 punches and those were the devastating ones. So his power bails him out alot but i dont thonk hes a terrific a boxer as everyone says. But still not that good. I rated him b-. Id rate AJ b+

Comment

windmill wilder fights like a drunken bar room brawler! his power overrated IMO! the current heavyweight division is trash at the moment.

Comment

Voted F

Great attributes, great power, athletic but as far as skills go he's awful. One of the least skilled fighters I've seen, honestly.

Comment

We all know he relies too much on his power to bail himself out of holes.
          I have seen him throw a great jab. I have seen him throw great left hooks. He has it in him to be more skilled but chooses not to.
          On defense he jumps back when attacked, leaving himself open. I'm more concerned with that than anything else about him.

Comment

His skills are pretty sh@tty for a champio but he's so powerful that it covers all his flaws. He got outboxed by so many fighters before KOing them.

Comment

He gets a D and im being generous. A* power though. Shows how poor division is that he can get that far on power alone.

Comment

Sloppy and shyte

Lad is lucky to have not lost to Fury and AJ kills him

Wilder in the prime Lewis era is another Michael grant

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  His skills are pretty sh@tty for a champio but he's so powerful that it covers all his flaws. He got outboxed by so many fighters before KOing them.
                  That's the beauty of the heavyweight division.

Comment

The Duhapuas & 1st Stiverne where he threw combinations & pumped the jab, A-;
                    But as a diehard fan I was let down by his lack of jabbing vs Fury.
                    His power is the product of his speed & he sets traps pretty good.
                    He just lapses at times & he better not do that vs AJ.
                    Almost reminds me of Andre Dirrell.
                    I have a feeling that we will see much improvement going forward because without that 2nd knockdown, he wouldn't have his belt & would be frozen out of any mega fights

Comment

Working...
                    X