Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-24-2020, 03:11 PM #121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1951 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 35,379.85
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Posting the actual scorecards is called "over exaggerating what really happened" by you. LMFAO!

If the win was forgettable, then you and others disgruntled pac fans should be able to let it go. You can't.

Manny had been KO'd and outpointed in 2010. You thought he would win then just like you thought he'd win post JMM. When he lost you needed to mitigate that loss any way you could.

Of course he didn't stretch him within 3 rounds-soon as he hit Manny with the counter Manny decided he was gonna go out like a sucker and lose by UD rather than get stretched. Of course when you're fighter loses all you can do is criticize the win.

Manny chose not to lose in 2010. If you hold that against Floyd that is fine. The fact he is ALWAYS ahead of Manny in every poll of p4p fighters shows that only disgruntled Manny c0cksuckers such as yourself engages in that kind of foolishness.
Dude, speaking of letting things go, this thread is about Manny getting an achievement in 2020, and you and your fellow Floyd boys first posts is about how the website is unknown, Floyd is #1 and Manny is #2. Anything to divert attention away from Manny and to resurrect Floyd's lackluster points win over a past prime Manny.

People have pulled up polls, articles, etc. showing there is a growing contingency of fighters, scribes, etc. favoring Manny over Floyd, and you can't handle it. Obviously the website wanted to go with the guy they felt would bring them credibility, and who better than Manny.

Don't worry man. I heard Floyd is up for the Ringling Bros./Barnum & Bailey best exhibition award for 2020.

Last edited by djtmal; 11-24-2020 at 03:30 PM.
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:01 PM #122
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 23772 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,113.05
Total Points: 278,709.66
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Dude, speaking of letting things go, this thread is about Manny getting an achievement in 2020, and you and your fellow Floyd boys first posts is about how the website is unknown, Floyd is #1 and Manny is #2. Anything to divert attention away from Manny and to resurrect Floyd's lackluster points win over a past prime Manny.

People have pulled up polls, articles, etc. showing there is a growing contingency of fighters, scribes, etc. favoring Manny over Floyd, and you can't handle it. Obviously the website wanted to go with the guy they felt would bring them credibility, and who better than Manny.

Don't worry man. I heard Floyd is up for the Ringling Bros./Barnum & Bailey best exhibition award for 2020.
Had the TS and others simply talked about the award it would be no big deal. You guys brought Floyd up.

I didnít post anything that wasnít true so you shouldnít have gotten upset. The issue is your lack of maturity, not the substance of the post.

Growing contingency? Talk about over exaggerating.

There are a few people connected to top rank and some others that feel that way. Doesnít bother me in the least.
I just point to the rankings. Always behind.

Manny doesnít give the website any credibility. It gives the website clicks from his f-ckboy fans like pasawakyo and you.

I understand times are tough during Covid, but I didnít figure any site was so desperate for views.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:27 PM #123
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4268 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,071.31
Total Points: 142,392.09
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
Insecure Gayweather fans salty that Pacquiao is getting awards, and all Gayweather got was a 1st grade reading book that he could never finish.
Floyd probably paid someone to finish reading the book for him.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:28 PM #124
Undisputed Champion

pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowblow View Post
That bum brothers cam from a same sex parents. That's why their thinking is beyond the truth. I'm also worried that their I.Q is below sea level.
Hahahahaha no wonder why they act like that.
Old 11-24-2020, 07:46 PM #125
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1951 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 35,379.85
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Had the TS and others simply talked about the award it would be no big deal. You guys brought Floyd up.

I didnít post anything that wasnít true so you shouldnít have gotten upset. The issue is your lack of maturity, not the substance of the post.
So all you needed to see was somebody post something about Floyd and you spring into action.

No wonder you have 50,000 posts defending him.
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:58 PM #126
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Old 11-24-2020, 07:59 PM #127
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
latinbay is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,189.72

Congrats Manny!
latinbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:01 PM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4641 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 156,707.21
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:

Growing contingency? Talk about over exaggerating.

There are a few people connected to top rank and some others that feel that way. Doesnít bother me in the least.
I just point to the rankings. Always behind.

Manny doesnít give the website any credibility. It gives the website clicks from his f-ckboy fans like pasawakyo and you.

I understand times are tough during Covid, but I didnít figure any site was so desperate for views.

They only purpose is to spite Floyd then get mad when you talk shyt... 🤷
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:19 PM #129
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
They only purpose is to spite Floyd then get mad when you talk shyt... 🤷
No one spite at floyd and every comments was giving a congratulations to pac but then suddenly a floyd fan appear they can't stand that pac was receving an award. They should focus their hate towards floyd for giving them a shameless fight and joke exhibition.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:26 PM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4641 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 156,707.21
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
No one spite at floyd and every comments was giving a congratulations to pac but then suddenly a floyd fan appear they can't stand that pac was receving an award. They should focus their hate towards floyd for giving them a shameless fight and joke exhibition.
Bruh.... Your profile pic is Floyd 🙄. U stay bringing up Floyd.
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends