Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-30-2019, 11:07 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2345 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 70,387.87
:) - Beercules Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion81 View Post
There are more Americans moving to Mexico, than Mexicans moving to the U.S. There are actual families moving now, not just retirees.

Mexicans stopped migrating in mass after economic stabilization in the early 2000's.

So, who's fleeing what?

The current border crisis is about Central Americans from El Salvador, Nicaragua and Honduras fleeing to the U.S.

Watch the news and get informed foo.
Know a few people thst moved from Canada to Mexico. They have online businesses and decided to move down there. They love it and are saying it is pretty secure. I have a friend looking to move to Colombia too.

You cant argue back and forth with people who never traveled or left their "hood". A bit useless.
boxinggod101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 11:10 PM #132
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 303,077.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
Know a few people thst moved from Canada to Mexico. They have online businesses and decided to move down there. They love it and are saying it is pretty secure. I have a friend looking to move to Colombia too.

You cant argue back and forth with people who never traveled or left their "hood". A bit useless.
No one is saying every square mile in Mexico is a killing zone. Just saying most of it is.

People with some money go to countries where the USD makes a person a king. Mexico is close and very cheap. Other places are cheaper but further away.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 04:17 AM #133
Banned

Quoted: 5200 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,060.70
Total Points: 133,372.64
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
3rd world savages.........

A Utah couple visiting Mexico was gunned down in front of their 12-year-old son — execution-style — after they failed to stop at a roadblock, reports say.

Paul Nielsen, 52, and Janeth Vázquez, 43, were on their way to a beach resort last week when they allegedly failed to stop at a checkpoint in Petatlan, within the state of Guerrero.

According to local reports, the couple was with their son, Kevin, and had been ordered to stop by a group of armed men.

They were allegedly pulled over on Thursday around 3:30 a.m. and asked to exit their vehicle, upon which they were all shot — including Kevin, the reports say.

The boy survived, but suffered a nervous breakdown and had to be treated at a local hospital. His parents were both shot in the head.

Nielsen’s family confirmed the incident with media outlets in Utah, including KUTV and The Salt Lake Tribune. They have set up a GoFundMe page to help pay for his body to be brought back to Utah. His wife was originally from Puebla, Mexico, and it’s unclear what will happen with her remains.

Outlets in Mexico say local authorities are investigating the early morning execution, which has been condemned by Guerrero Gov. Hector Astudillo Flores as reprehensible.

Vilate Ssempala, Nielsen’s younger sister, told the Tribune that he and his wife had encountered a roadblock on the morning of their deaths, which appeared to have been set up by a local gang to extort travelers.

The couple was “intercepted” by the heavily armed group and “stripped” of their car, according to the Mexican outlet Reforma, before eventually being shot.

Nielsen’s family says it’s working with the US Embassy in Mexico to have his body returned.
Did you hear about the white American who was a white supremacist that killed a 6 year old boy, a 13 yr old girl and a 20 yr old man in gilroy, Ca?
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:36 AM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2417 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 266,469.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Did you hear about the white American who was a white supremacist that killed a 6 year old boy, a 13 yr old girl and a 20 yr old man in gilroy, Ca?
Yep. They were mexican.

I don't think the shooter liked mexicans.
HitmanTommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:07 AM #135
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 538 Post(s)
RespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 23,264.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Only people that get shot by police in America are people who break the law and/or make horrible decisions.

There's never been a year in the history of the United States where blacks were killed more than Whites, even though whites commit less crimes.

Don't say stupid **** anymore.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. This country is screwed.
RespekonMyName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:34 PM #136
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5241 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,113.05
Total Points: 130,328.79
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RespekonMyName View Post
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. This country is screwed.
Let me rephrase that for your simple mind. 99.9% of people in America who get shot are doing something they shouldn’t be doing.

Better for you?
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:51 PM #137
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19391 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 376,564.59
No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx 
Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 
Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 
Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear Early birthday BEER! - RoadMan94 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Obey orders, pay bribes, have powerful friends, then Mexico is paradise. I love Mexico.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
couple, execution-style, front, hell, hole, killed, mexico, visiting, world