Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did last night prove how weak today's Welterweight division is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did last night prove how weak today's Welterweight division is?

Compared to past era's did last night prove today's Welterweight division is weak as phuk? Old pacquiao 40 showed flashes but he ain't the same guy hell he flat out gassed out the second half of the fight and he was still able to drop and beat Thurman who like it or not is one of the top guys today at Welterweight. lol I think it's an indictment on the division and shows how weak it is. Imagine if it was prime Manny he merks Thurman even worst. His era with Floyd, Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams destory today's WW's. The era before that with Oscar, Trinidad, Mosley, Whittaker runs today's ruff shot over guys today.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-21-2019, 12:22 PM.

A sloppy fool like Porter who has already lost to Thurman and Brook wouldn't even of been a world champ in past era's. You got more manipulated and inflated records then ever because these guys ducking and being handed belts but these are not great champions and this might be the worst Welterweight era

Comment

Yes. Thurman was the number 3 welter, hes now the number 4. This era is pretty weak.

Comment

Shows how amazing Manny is.
        And how awful this era is, I been said it.

Crawford
        Spence
        Thurman
        ^All trash, way overrated.

Comment

It might be weak below Crawford and Spence but they are both excellent welterweights in any era. If Porter beats Spence I would have to retract that but I don't think that will happen.

Comment

I don't think it's a weak era. While not a Pac fan, you gotta respect his work and he's an all time great capable of fighting in any generation. Same with May. Thurman ran into an all time great, let's not downplay him

Comment

Working...
            X