No announcement yet.

Manny and Broner looked horrible last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    Pacquiao is one of those champs at 147 you dumbo. Lol blame uncle gaymon for putting that garbage up on showtime and charging full ppv price. Shameful pbc trying to rip off boxing fans again.
    could have sworn Thurman was the WBA champ..guess you count Charr as the heavyweight champ as well

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      So you wanna see a 42 year old and a 40 year old fight after the 1st fight was trash???
      Where did I say I want to see them fight

I'm saying the woman beater *Floyd bout that money yet don't even want to take 100 mil to fight an old, slow, sluggish fighter, according to you

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        He looked better than Porter looked against Broner
        Nah, not really. This fight really only had four good punches the whole night.

Comment

The bored looks on the ringside spectator's faces told the story, how long is Packy going to be paid big money just to have a shadow of him former self demo fight against bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
            The bored looks on the ringside spectator's faces told the story, how long is Packy going to be paid big money just to have a shadow of him former self demo fight against bums.

pacquiao can still be in exciting fights, just needs the right dance partner. the 5th marquez fight would be another war, those two don't really know any other way.

Comment

I didn't think Manny looked that bad. He's clearly past his prime, but there's only so much you can do when someone is only in there to survive

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                I didn't think Manny looked that bad. He's clearly past his prime, but there's only so much you can do when someone is only in there to survive

pacquiao at 70% is still enough to beat most WW on the planet. only guy who would really pound him is errol spence. he'd do fine against porter, might even win. i think he hurts thurman, maybe even stops him. he's been too inactive and we know he's been hurt by lesser punchers. styles make fights, i actually think danny garcia would a tough style for manny, he has very good timing with his right hand and an awesome chin. counterpunchers have a lot of opportunity with pacquiao, who is very short and opens up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  this right here.. haters keep ignoring this!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    pacquiao at 70% is still enough to beat most WW on the planet. only guy who would really pound him is errol spence. he'd do fine against porter, might even win. i think he hurts thurman, maybe even stops him. he's been too inactive and we know he's been hurt by lesser punchers. styles make fights, i actually think danny garcia would a tough style for manny, he has very good timing with his right hand and an awesome chin. counterpunchers have a lot of opportunity with pacquiao, who is very short and opens up.
                    Spence, Thurman, Crawford, and Porter are the guys who I'd favor against Pacquiao, but I think those fights are close.

I actually disagree about Danny. The Herrera and Porter fights have shown us that a herky jerky, awkward style troubles him a lot because he relies heavily on timing. I'd favor Pac in that fight, but certainly wouldn't be shocked at a Garcia win.

But overall, I agree. Pacquiao is still good enough to compete against and beat top tier welterweights at age 40

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      Nah, not really. This fight really only had four good punches the whole night.
                      Kinda. Porter took way harder punches. And Broner ran way harder against Pacman. I've never ever see Broner run that way.

I thought pac did better than Mikey and Porter. Broner looked scared

Which is INSANE when you really think about it

Comment

Working...
                      X