Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Racist BS once again.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
What is racist ?
Beer guzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:16 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 26475 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 410,695.59
Total Points: 519,815.66
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer guzzler View Post
What is racist ?
You brought race in to your post saying African Americans are superior. You claim to this is your first account but disabled rep right away, 99% of posters that have been here a while don't know how to do that. You're an alt.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:22 PM #13
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Beer guzzler is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,341.70

Quote:
You brought race in to your post saying African Americans are superior. You claim to this is your first account but disabled rep right away, 99% of posters that have been here a while don't know how to do that. You're an alt.
Where did I say anyone was superior ?
I didnít So I havenít a clue what your talking about !

This is my first time posting here after reading this site for many years ,I did notice many people like you who seem to think your on some political forum spouting pc slogans ,Means nothing to me .
As for disabled rep you must be talking in code or something because I havenít a baldy or an inkling what the f you are talking about ?
Old 02-22-2020, 09:31 PM #14
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5720 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 126,979.15
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
My first post here on boxing scene ,Iíve watched and read this site for years ,a lot of knowledge and opinions here but also a lot of BS from Aj fans in particular !

After years of reading Iíve decided to join and contribute for this fight and hereís my opinion as a long time boxing fan and ex amateur boxer .
My heart is telling me fury on points but my money will be going on wilder to win between 7/12 .
I would love Tyson fury to win and wonít mind losing my money on this bet if he does but if Tyson fights like he did in his last fight then i just canít see him lasting 12 without being caught by wilder .
His power is unmatched the biggest puncher in decades anybody he hits goes down !

Wilder admittedly has no big top names on his list but you can only ko whatís infront of you and he has done that ,boxing skills donít matter as much at this level when youíre dealing with that raw power .
As much as us brits like to back our own man history has shown that it is always hard to beat a good African American especially at heavyweight ,only the elite have done that ,calzaghe Lennox Lewis ,their wins were tainted in my opinion they beat elite Americans at the end of their careers and were pushed by Hollywood in Lewis case and fought Tyson too late in the game to be classed genuine wins ,calzaghe waited to fight in America when the others got old ,win over Hopkins wasnít exactly decisive

The question is Tyson fury elite ?In this era yes but are we suggesting that Tyson fury is at Lennox Lewis level or peak Holyfield Tyson Ali foreman ?
I think the answer to that is no
Is wilder ?
He knocks people out and what more can you ask
One thing is for sure both of these men are number 1 and 2 both beat aj no matter what the deluded British casual fans think
Welcome to NSB!
Fellow AM boxer here as well.

Fury is definitely elite. Tonight he will prove it.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:32 PM #15
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5720 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 126,979.15
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Glad you caught that.

I might have to handle those cheeks.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:44 PM #16
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Glad you caught that.

I might have to handle those cheeks.
Did you catch that his allegations were nonsense ,where have I stated anyone was superior
Old 02-22-2020, 09:45 PM #17
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Welcome to NSB!
Fellow AM boxer here as well.

Fury is definitely elite. Tonight he will prove it.
I hope your right mate I would gladly lose my money to see a fury points win ,heads telling me wilder catches him with a one big shot and thatís it
Old 02-22-2020, 09:47 PM #18
Banned

Quoted: 26475 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 410,695.59
Total Points: 519,815.66
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Where did I say anyone was superior ?
I didn’t So I haven’t a clue what your talking about !

This is my first time posting here after reading this site for many years ,I did notice many people like you who seem to think your on some political forum spouting pc slogans ,Means nothing to me .
As for disabled rep you must be talking in code or something because I haven’t a baldy or an inkling what the f you are talking about ?
Quote:
Did you catch that his allegations were nonsense ,where have I stated anyone was superior
That's basically what your post was saying. Don't play dumber than what you are. You brought up race when there was no reason to.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends