Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-15-2020, 07:55 PM #811
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5469 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 132,723.37
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightJab View Post
Cheers that was a good article, yep it's not good news for anyone but in that article its summary of the uk situation, it does seem pretty damning, loads of us are gonna get ill, then a fair number will have a terrible time with it,with a big proportion of that lot dying...

Think our numbers could get bigger than italys in time, small island that is grossly overpopulated I've always thought....

See how it goes you never know,going off Iran, Italy and China, their stats over points in time seem to dictate that we'll be due to find out how bad its gonna really get in the UK in a week or a couple, that'll be the beginning of the spike to its plateau.

Aside from all that bollox I'm chatting, one thing that got me. Thinking, the estate my brother lives on, over late Jan and all through Feb he saw 4 different pest Controls for rats, so there is atleast 4 places within 10-12 acres roughly that have rats.
It got me thinking, what if the fukin rats all got it? Be the plague allover again ffs.

I bet letting 60-80% get infected is just punishment for Brexit.

Very rough numbers but UK is approx 65000000 (65 milli)
75% of that is roughly 48,750, 000 so just shy of 49mil.

So they want 45-50 million infected then. Let's call it 45mil.

3% death rate, so 3% of 45 mil is about the 1,350, 000 dead.
I know. The UK health minister said 1% and the other guy (can't. Recall name) said at the vary worst maybe it turned out at. 2 but should be under 2%..
Well there's numbers about the world now, and using math there's theories too by virologists the world over, and 3% death rate is realistic.

Depending of with your counties.gov and how they're going about it its just be down the the spread rate where you are....
It looks s.hit here in the UK atm, if the gov do some big bans and closing things, in a weeks time then OK, but none of this 2 weeks balls I've heard and read.

If they've bolloxed this for everyone I'm off down there to bum the s.hit out these politicions in london with a fukin coat stand..

B.astards that was a fukin rant, I'm.chill.now

I'll tell you right now, that the UK will have less deaths than France, Spain, Italy and the US. If it has less deaths than Germany then that is 100% that it's strategy has worked

We are looking that this issue will peak in mid June and by the end of the year we will get close to the final figures.

I expect a vaccine should be ready by then
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:03 PM #812
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3790 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 41,953.47
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
The plan is to lockdown the OAPs and people who are at risk.

Once 60% have got it, the herd immunity will kick in and the virus will have difficulty spreading

They should up the testing though, so you have a good indication when you reach your target, and you can care for the people that got severe symptoms
Experts aren't 100% on how immunity works with this virus.....
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:06 PM #813
Undisputed Champion

D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
Experts aren't 100% on how immunity works with this virus.....
Well it is a strain of SARS, they should know how it works.

And we have not seen mass amount of cases of people getting it twice.

And if you fight off the infection your body has created anti-bodies.

Everything tells us this will work.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:10 PM #814
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20011 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696,069.64
Total Points: 1,722,027.89
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic shesfreaky - Santa_ 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Been back for a couple days but haven't been on as much. How is Jamaica handling the corona virus? I heard some Europeans brought it to the island
We are at 10 now. Yeah some Jamaicans who came in on flights from the UK caused it. One even works with the US embassy so they had to shut down for proper cleaning.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:11 PM #815
Undisputed Champion

Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
US is on a complete self imposed lockdown. People are self quarantining themselves and we had the luxury of having slightly extra time to prepare due to the travel bans.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Old 03-15-2020, 08:12 PM #816
Undisputed Champion

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Has the shit hit the fan?

Deaths:
898,546 in one day?

Looks like a typo
Old 03-15-2020, 08:13 PM #817
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

So if 11 days time America has fewer deaths than Italy has today, their plan is working.

If it is higher, then they are going to be in a world of trouble.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:14 PM #818
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Well it is a strain of SARS, they should know how it works.

And we have not seen mass amount of cases of people getting it twice.

And if you fight off the infection your body has created anti-bodies.

Everything tells us this will work.
I've read experts, immunologists from WHO basically implying this is pretty assumptious .

Idk man, seems like a bit of a gamble to me, going against experts from nations all over the planet.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:15 PM #819
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So if 11 days time America has fewer deaths than Italy has today, their plan is working.

If it is higher, then they are going to be in a world of trouble.
The Free market will solve it all
Old 03-15-2020, 08:17 PM #820
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I've read experts, immunologists from WHO basically implying this is pretty assumptious .

Idk man, seems like a bit of a gamble to me, going against experts from nations all over the planet.

And experts say it is the right course of action.

Not a gamble at all.

The alternative is to shut the state down indefinitely until you have a vaccine which could take a year.

You know the young only have mild symptoms and you know only the over 60s and people with existing health conditions are dying.

So quarantine them, and continue as normal

Share This With Friends