Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-16-2019, 12:23 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1120 Post(s)
EL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 63,760.81
Default Chelsea Clinton Being Confronted At An NYU Christchurch Vigil

the student can be heard blaming Clinton for two deadly attacks on mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.

In video shared online late Friday, an NYU student can be heard accusing Clinton of "stoking Islamophobia." The student was reportedly upset that the former first daughter (who cofounded NYU's Of Many Institute for Multifaith Leadership in 2012 and has previously worked for the university) was attending NYU's vigil after criticizing Rep. Ilhan Omar.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Clinton said in response to the student's accusation. "Certainly, that is never my intention. I do believe words matteró"

"They do matter," the student said, cutting Clinton off. "This right here is the result of a massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you put out into the world. And I want you to know that and I want you to feel that deep inside."

"The 49 people died because of the rhetoric you put out there," the student continued.

Forty-nine people were killed and dozens more injured in mass shootings at two mosques in Christchurch on Friday. The incident has since been declared a terrorist attack.
EL_GRINGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:29 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 2526 Post(s)
lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 63,651.26
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' Settle down now, have a cup of tea, it's on me - ..,Krusher,.. 
Excellent posts about Calzaghe - Freedom. Enjoy - FitzPride 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Jesus wept

First it was the Muslims fault they got massacred

Now it’s Chelsea Clinton’s fault

Can’t we just you know blame the lad that did the killing and no one else?

Insanity
lparm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:21 PM #3
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6672 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 191,541.56
Total Points: 196,641.15
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Jesus wept

First it was the Muslims fault they got massacred

Now it’s Chelsea Clinton’s fault

Can’t we just you know blame the lad that did the killing and no one else?

Insanity
Nah people are too dumb today for personal accountability.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:49 PM #4
////

Quoted: 7442 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 105,383.42
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

It is her & especially her parents') fault but not in that way.

Probably half of the male population of the Middle East have permanent PTSD & aren't even sure what nationality they are due to generations of those nations being arbitrarily re-drawn & used as chess pieces by the USSR & NATO.

Western males in turn have the choice between accepting extinction, cutting their dicks off and killing themselves or adopting the same resistance tactics as Islamists.

Their countries are being colonized on the largest scale in human history, they are banned & financially ruined if they try to engage in peaceful debate or raise awareness using conventional media, they get to wake up every day and read headlines & graphs celebrating their ethnic extinction while their women face a rape epidemic but if they raise their finger to ask why all of this is happening they're ballgagged, beaten up and called a "supremacist".

If you want to blame anyone then make it constructive blame. Stop voting for globalist/interventionist governments that will create yet another generation of trapped/traumatized young men.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:55 PM #5
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 13673 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,054,922.16
Total Points: 3,233,374.75
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
If you agree that it was her fault....imagine what those students (who were off base in my opinion) would have said to Trump had he been there.

They probably burned him in effigy after attacking Chelsea.

Pretty sure the terrorist even mentioned Trump by name as some sort of inspiration.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:57 PM #6
Banned

Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,792.38
Total Points: 66,444.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post

Probably half of the male population of the Middle East have permanent PTSD & aren't even sure what nationality they are due to generations of those nations being arbitrarily re-drawn & used as chess pieces by the USSR & NATO.

Western males in turn have the choice between accepting extinction, cutting their dicks off and killing themselves or adopting the same resistance tactics as Islamists.

Their countries are being colonized on the largest scale in human history, they are banned & financially ruined if they try to engage in peaceful debate or raise awareness using conventional media, they get to wake up every day and read headlines & graphs celebrating their ethnic extinction while their women face a rape epidemic but if they raise their finger to ask why all of this is happening they're ballgagged, beaten up and called a "supremacist".

If you want to blame anyone then make it constructive blame. Stop voting for globalist/interventionist governments that will create yet another generation of trapped/traumatized young men.
Right up there with the most stupid takes on the ME that I have ever read
Tomjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:59 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3790 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 37,431.39
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
If you agree that it was her fault....imagine what those students (who were off base in my opinion) would have said to Trump had he been there.

Pretty sure the terrorist even mentioned Trump by name as some sort of inspiration.
If someone went out and killed a bunch of white people and once caught, said travestyny from boxingscene.com was a huge inspiration for his actions, would you be to blame?
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:59 PM #8
The ugly American

Quoted: 10579 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,056.31
Total Points: 190,084.77
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

They eat their own. And it's fun to watch.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. After all, people like her and her parents created and fueled the mentality of the people attacking her.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:02 PM #9
////

//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post

Trump is the antidote to this.

If Trump was president during the Cold War he would have reached out to end the satellite state wars. He would have been accused of "working for the Soviets!" by the same business interests that accuse him of it now, but signs suggest he would have either shrugged them off or been assissinated.

If Clinton was Trump we wouldn't have intervened (on the wrong side none the less) in the Yugoslav wars.
If Bush was Trump we would have never invaded Iraq.
If Obama was Trump then we would have never destroyed Libya, flooded Europe, funded ISIS.
If Hillary was elected then we would be in Syria right now & "sticking it to them Russians" in the interests of her financial handlers.

Trump is anti-interventionism, anti-war, pro-nationalism, pro-borders. I'm sure most college kids don't get it but serious scholars of the Middle Eastern conflicts will.

You don't fuel terrorism by critizing Islam, you fuel it by shattering millions of lives and leaving young men with nothing to do but become a living weapon. Now Western males are growing up in the same situation; having lost everything to globalist interventionism/population replacement projects and finding themselves as marginalized minorities in their own homelands.

You are a pro-interventionism pro-war leftist who celebrates the forced globalization of nations all around the world so I place blame on you equal to that of the Clintons, just with less power.

Last edited by ////; 03-16-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:04 PM #10
////

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
Right up there with the most stupid takes on the ME that I have ever read
We've established (due to numerous humiliations) that your own worldview does not come from any academic/scholarly study of geopolitic but is a collection of wives tales, fake statistics, memes. At this point just know your place mr "71%".

Half of my family fought in the Lebanese civil war & I have a pretty good idea of what motivates sectarian radicals. But give me the inside scoop, random cuckold.

Last edited by ////; 03-16-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
chelsea, christchurch, clinton, confronted, vigil