Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-15-2020, 07:22 PM #801
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8522 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,549.60
Total Points: 245,870.23
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Those the last two are not facts.

They are assumptions where you have little or no facts.

The first case in the US was identified on 14/01

The first testing was done 18/01

O
No chit! So you REALLY think we marked the first and ONLY case in the US?
You know what my point is but you love to dance around it.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:24 PM #802
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5469 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 132,707.37
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
No chit! So you REALLY think we marked the first and ONLY case in the US?
You know what my point is but you love to dance around it.
And you think South Korea got the first one in their country?

That is why we used facts and not the absent of facts.

Rumsfeld used it to justify that Iraq had WMDs

Amazing how you still can't see the flaw in that logic.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:26 PM #803
Undisputed Champion

D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
China doesn't want this as much as anyone else, I think they will come around to their senses because not only is it terrible for business and their bottom line, Im sure they also don't want to be viewed as the worlds virus carrier of deadly disease. Im pretty sure as soon as this blows over the wet markets will probably be banned throughout the country with some heavy restrictions on others. For all their attempts to clamp down on negative public media its not stopping their own people from rightfully criticizing their own government.

Yes, maybe a friendly word at first, but they need to get their house in order.

It is apart of the culture over there though, but it has to come to an end
Old 03-15-2020, 07:29 PM #804
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2701 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,698.03
Total Points: 99,656.80
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

From what I gather, a lot of us that have educated ourselves on this virus are more pissed than scared right now. The young, strong, and healthy can fully recover from this virus if infected, it's just the old and ones with compromised immune systems or other pre-existing conditions that really are vulnerable.

This virus has severely disrupted society. China better get its shyt together because a lot of people are royally pissed.
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:30 PM #805
Broken, Beat, Scarred

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
MELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 24,716.07
Cheers mate I made it to 100 replies, thanks for posting... - D E M Dz A Back to another qulity poster :-) - deanrw Thanks for the rundown on the Bute, Andrade fight. - ABOSWORTH 7k partayyyyyy!!!!!! - R!ZO Here's a sex on the beach to celebrate 7K posts! - Chunk 
Congrats, brother!  7K. - Bendigo Let me buy you a coffee Mel! - danc1984 here you go you little trick - KingArthur Vanes Martirosyan KO1 P-Will and Margarito - KOTheFat 8K Posts - Welter_Skelter 
For when you get older and you can't keep up with all them hos anymore.LOL  Happy 8K buddy! - ABOSWORTH Congrats On The 8k Posts - MindBat 8k posts! - Equilibrium 8k posts bro! - danc1984 8,000 quality contributions, son. - The_Bringer 
8k strong! - riz ! oh ? Yo Mel have a drink on me homey - mangler thanks mel! - Makavelli Been here, for a while, and never really told you how good a poster you are. - ADDICT Have some of that and make the broad happy!!! - Jedi Vader 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Melly-Mel Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Everyone stay safe and do the best you can.
MELLY-MEL... is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:33 PM #806
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
And you think South Korea got the first one in their country?

That is why we used facts and not the absent of facts.

Rumsfeld used it to justify that Iraq had WMDs

Amazing how you still can't see the flaw in that logic.
OMG no I dont think anyone caught it right away. Thats my point, this has been out there for a while now. How about we just say the first KNOWN case.
The fact still remains the first case China announced wasnt the real first case and people were traveling like nothing. My point is, this has been going on for a while. But now all the sudden its time to freak out.

I could give two chits about Bush or that hack. Im over it you fools hide in your moms basement.

The internet has screwed up the world and caused mass panic for everything. NK fires a missile and Im told its going to be WW3 any day. Iran is going to kill us all because we took out their terrorist. People are buying TP for the next ten years because why again? Because it spreads on the net that its happening and you better go get you some before you cant. Its non stop.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:38 PM #807
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
OMG no I dont think anyone caught it right away. Thats my point, this has been out there for a while now. How about we just say the first KNOWN case.
The fact still remains the first case China announced wasnt the real first case and people were traveling like nothing. My point is, this has been going on for a while. But now all the sudden its time to freak out.

I could give two chits about Bush or that hack. Im over it you fools hide in your moms basement.

The internet has screwed up the world and caused mass panic for everything. NK fires a missile and Im told its going to be WW3 any day. Iran is going to kill us all because we took out their terrorist. People are buying TP for the next ten years because why again? Because it spreads on the net that its happening and you better go get you some before you cant. Its non stop.

You still don't get it.
You are trying to make sense of something based on what you don't know. If you can't see the problem with that, then I can't help you.

I'm not panicking.

I go to work, go to the shops, go to the gym, go to bars, everything I usually do. Maybe because I deal with the facts instead of basing my thoughts on things I don't know.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:43 PM #808
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You still don't get it.
You are trying to make sense of something based on what you don't know. If you can't see the problem with that, then I can't help you.

I'm not panicking.

I go to work, go to the shops, go to the gym, go to bars, everything I usually do. Maybe because I deal with the facts instead of basing my thoughts on things I don't know.
Good stop replying to me then. You're trying to make sense of numbers you dont know either. No one knows. All we know is there was a doctor in China that is now dead that got the word out because China wasnt doing so. That tells me for a FACT that its been around for a while. Long enough for a doctor to say enough and tell the world himself.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:48 PM #809
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Good stop replying to me then. You're trying to make sense of numbers you dont know either. No one knows. All we know is there was a doctor in China that is now dead that got the word out because China wasnt doing so. That tells me for a FACT that its been around for a while. Long enough for a doctor to say enough and tell the world himself.

And I thought you liked facts.

You deal with what is known, not is what is not known

How long is a while btw?

With the spread patterns, and the growth in cases rate, you can extrapolate backward to get a first case in each country, not 100% accurate but good enough.

But I bet you prefer playing nobody knows game.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:49 PM #810
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
RightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 26,944.34
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas respect. - Sup 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
Iím not happy with the way the UK government are donít things. Interesting article by a UCL professor if you have time to read it

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Cheers that was a good article, yep it's not good news for anyone but in that article its summary of the uk situation, it does seem pretty damning, loads of us are gonna get ill, then a fair number will have a terrible time with it,with a big proportion of that lot dying...

Think our numbers could get bigger than italys in time, small island that is grossly overpopulated I've always thought....

See how it goes you never know,going off Iran, Italy and China, their stats over points in time seem to dictate that we'll be due to find out how bad its gonna really get in the UK in a week or a couple, that'll be the beginning of the spike to its plateau.

Aside from all that bollox I'm chatting, one thing that got me. Thinking, the estate my brother lives on, over late Jan and all through Feb he saw 4 different pest Controls for rats, so there is atleast 4 places within 10-12 acres roughly that have rats.
It got me thinking, what if the fukin rats all got it? Be the plague allover again ffs.

I bet letting 60-80% get infected is just punishment for Brexit.

Very rough numbers but UK is approx 65000000 (65 milli)
75% of that is roughly 48,750, 000 so just shy of 49mil.

So they want 45-50 million infected then. Let's call it 45mil.

3% death rate, so 3% of 45 mil is about the 1,350, 000 dead.
I know. The UK health minister said 1% and the other guy (can't. Recall name) said at the vary worst maybe it turned out at. 2 but should be under 2%..
Well there's numbers about the world now, and using math there's theories too by virologists the world over, and 3% death rate is realistic.

Depending of with your counties.gov and how they're going about it its just be down the the spread rate where you are....
It looks s.hit here in the UK atm, if the gov do some big bans and closing things, in a weeks time then OK, but none of this 2 weeks balls I've heard and read.

If they've bolloxed this for everyone I'm off down there to bum the s.hit out these politicions in london with a fukin coat stand..

B.astards that was a fukin rant, I'm.chill.now
RightJab is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends