Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2020, 07:40 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Beer guzzler is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,341.70
Default 1st Post on BS after years reading comments Fury wilder unbiased opinion

My first post here on boxing scene ,Iíve watched and read this site for years ,a lot of knowledge and opinions here but also a lot of BS from Aj fans in particular !

After years of reading Iíve decided to join and contribute for this fight and hereís my opinion as a long time boxing fan and ex amateur boxer .
My heart is telling me fury on points but my money will be going on wilder to win between 7/12 .
I would love Tyson fury to win and wonít mind losing my money on this bet if he does but if Tyson fights like he did in his last fight then i just canít see him lasting 12 without being caught by wilder .
His power is unmatched the biggest puncher in decades anybody he hits goes down !

Wilder admittedly has no big top names on his list but you can only ko whatís infront of you and he has done that ,boxing skills donít matter as much at this level when youíre dealing with that raw power .
As much as us brits like to back our own man history has shown that it is always hard to beat a good African American especially at heavyweight ,only the elite have done that ,calzaghe Lennox Lewis ,their wins were tainted in my opinion they beat elite Americans at the end of their careers and were pushed by Hollywood in Lewis case and fought Tyson too late in the game to be classed genuine wins ,calzaghe waited to fight in America when the others got old ,win over Hopkins wasnít exactly decisive

The question is Tyson fury elite ?In this era yes but are we suggesting that Tyson fury is at Lennox Lewis level or peak Holyfield Tyson Ali foreman ?
I think the answer to that is no
Is wilder ?
He knocks people out and what more can you ask
One thing is for sure both of these men are number 1 and 2 both beat aj no matter what the deluded British casual fans think
Beer guzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:47 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2604 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 116,477.78
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Welcome to the forum.

Who really knows my man. All those questions are really unanswerable and that's what makes this fight so great.

I think Wilder but I favor power punchers because they are the only unbeaten HWs in boxing history. boxing, hit and don't get hit back, points boxing, has existed since the 1780s. In that time, including the bare knuckle era, the only man that could be called a boxer and was unbeaten HW champ was Hen Pearce. Compared to the six others, five more coming from bare knuckle and them Marciano, it seems to me boxing has a lot of excuses for it being inevitably defeated.

But, that's just a bias, not a real reason to believe in Wilder.
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:15 PM #3
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22253 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,235,625.99
Total Points: 1,260,047.25
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

I'm a fan of both, but I'm officially picking Wilder (had Fury in the first fight & had him winning but it was close enough to go to either guy or be the draw it ended up being). That said my money is going on the under. I think whoever wins this is gonna do it inside the distance.

Or I'm just too hyped for this fight & in my mind I can't see it ending any other way then some conclusive ending by one guy or the other.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:24 PM #4
Up and Comer

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Heavyshake is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 4,625.42

African Americans have barely been long reigning champs at heavy weigh for 20 years, what are you taking about.
Heavyshake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:42 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1161 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 96,198.54

Good post. I know what you mean about betting with your head but not really minding if you lose because your heart's with the other fighter. Good luck!
ruedboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:48 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.43
Total Points: 17,850.72
Cuz you a good poster - british_fan Underrated poster - Jose Alfredo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

I want Wilder to win but I think that Fury will. Fury is a much better boxer and I think he’ll be more prepared this time. I don’t think he’ll fight the same way as last time. I think he’s going to be more aggressive and push the action more often.

I think this fight has a Calzaghe Jeff Lacy vibe about it but we’ll see.
Mushroom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:52 PM #7
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 1984 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 79,368.89
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 

I have no idea who will win. None.

Fury is the better boxer. Wilder has power that can neutralise Fury's skills.

Fury can outbox Wilder over 12. He also has a chance to knock him out. Wilder can't outbox Fury over 12, but he could rack up points with knockdowns. He also has a good chance of winning by KO.

It makes it an intriguing fight. Well worth watching.
Lomasexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:07 PM #8
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyshake View Post
African Americans have barely been long reigning champs at heavy weigh for 20 years, what are you taking about.
And you think itís a coincidence that the last 20 years have seen some of the worst champions ever ? Vitali was class he would have gave any champ problems on size chin and power alone ,Lewis ducked out when he knew his time was up .
Wladamir I donít rate as high ,but as for the rest valuev and other Russians Ruiz and the American of Puerto Rican heritage who her heavyweight belts you seriously arenít claiming they would have been champs during the 90s 80s or 70s
If you say so then itís you who hasnít a clue what youíre talking about .
By the way Iím a white northern irish man from Belfast
Iím saying it how it is and the African Americans have always been hard to beat especially at heavyweight ,yes granted in the old days the big Eastern Europeanís never got a shot
Old 02-22-2020, 09:09 PM #9
Banned

Quoted: 26475 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 410,695.59
Total Points: 519,815.66
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer guzzler View Post
And you think itís a coincidence that the last 20 years have seen some of the worst champions ever ? Vitali was class he would have gave any champ problems on size chin and power alone ,Lewis ducked out when he knew his time was up .
Wladamir I donít rate as high ,but as for the rest valuev and other Russians Ruiz and the American of Puerto Rican heritage who her heavyweight belts you seriously arenít claiming they would have been champs during the 90s 80s or 70s
If you say so then itís you who hasnít a clue what youíre talking about .
By the way Iím a white northern irish man from Belfast
Iím saying it how it is and the African Americans have always been hard to beat especially at heavyweight ,yes granted in the old days the big Eastern Europeanís never got a shot
Racist BS once again.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:11 PM #10
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
I want Wilder to win but I think that Fury will. Fury is a much better boxer and I think heíll be more prepared this time. I donít think heíll fight the same way as last time. I think heís going to be more aggressive and push the action more often.

I think this fight has a Calzaghe Jeff Lacy vibe about it but weíll see.
Thatís my fear of fury tryís to be too aggressive and pushes his luck he canít afford to take shots from wilder that he did against Wallin ,itís curtains if he does

Share This With Friends