Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder has made more money than Pacquiao in the last year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder has made more money than Pacquiao in the last year.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-...-forbes-2019-6

Add the $10 million Pacquiao made to fight Thurman to his earnings and the “nearly” $10 million Wilder made to fight Brezeale plus his upcoming purse for the Ortiz fight and the gap gets even wider.

nope...no way...wilder is a pauper....he got no money...nobody knows who he is and haymon has done a terrible job with him

Comment

Lmao......

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        https://www.businessinsider.com/the-...-forbes-2019-6

Add the $10 million Pacquiao made to fight Thurman to his earnings and the “nearly” $10 million Wilder made to fight Brezeale plus his upcoming purse for the Ortiz fight and the gap gets even wider.
        I thought he made $20million against Breazeale, nah? Now it’s almost $10million. LMAO.

Comment

I just took the number I saw reported online.

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          I thought he made $20million against Breazeale, nah? Now it’s almost $10million. LMAO.

Comment

They keep contradicting themselves out of foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              I just took the number I saw reported online.
              That’s what happens when people keep throwing fake numbers out there - they won’t be able to keep up with it.

Nothing against Wilder but he’s yet to make 8 figures in a fight in his career (ditto Fury despite all the lies and clown nonsense he’s doing everywhere).

For the Ortiz fight, his guarantee won’t be more than $1-2million and what he makes would be dependent on PPV sales. The only boxers touching crazy money are Canelo, AJ, GGG and Pacman. None of these guys, especially the two loquacious heavies are making the type of money they’re claiming they make. If Fury was making decent money - he won’t be part of a circus looking for money wherever he can. The ones making money don’t talk about it because of the tax man.

Comment

Wilder also isn't a politician in a SUPER corrupt country. Slaughter all the junkies and look the other way!

Comment

no way, its ALOT more. You are not counting the $83.5 million that Haymon paid Wilder on the side.........

Comment

lol...reported from a reliable source and the wilder haters, the usual suspects, are still in utter denial

Comment

Working...
                    X