Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our "president" is a corrupt coward and has betrayed America. What a disgrace to our Nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      It's amazing how any effort to look into this would get a wet blanket thrown over it by the Democrats and instead it becomes an exercise in impeachment for nothing more than due diligence...and MSM is totally complicit. Obama should have told Biden to get his son's ass out of there when he had the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
        Our "president" is a corrupt coward and has betrayed America. What a disgrace to our Nation.
        Agreed.

Dude was barely middle class when he took office and now hes a millionaire.

We all know all the speeches and book deals he and Michelle get paid for are side deal payoffs.

What he did with the iran deal was outright treason.

Thank god trump is fixing that.

But damn what a waste flying all that money to iran on cargo planes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Agreed.

Dude was barely middle class when he took office and now hes a millionaire.

We all know all the speeches and book deals he and Michelle get paid for are side deal payoffs.

What he did with the iran deal was outright treason.

Thank god trump is fixing that.

But damn what a waste flying all that money to iran on cargo planes.
          He's a draft dodging coward. Illegal immigrants from Mexico have joined the military and done more for America than Donald ever has. He's stolen money from America and that's about it.

Comment

• DOJ's IG Horowitz to testify before Senate on Dec 11...

Report: Criminal referrals likely in Horowitz FISA abuse report

Last edited by jaded; 11-18-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              No, NY Times sucks too, but that's the point, that even a vehemently anti Trump source like NY Times still gives him credit when Now This shamelessly just lies.
              Every source these days is very polarized, and that is not to say that Breitbart or Fox is any better. I found the most objective sources to be The Hill which has actually has a mix of progressives and moderates, WSJ, and CNBC. Also in the end its the journalists not the sources themselves that make it good or not.

I'll still read WP OR NYT or Fox, but reading those takes more effort because you have to sift through the bias and extract the facts.
              I found this to be a timely coincidence. I know you're just going to say, "Well it's CNN." But it's an interesting article that was published the very same day you told me that the Hill was the one to go to, so I just thought I'd pass it along when I saw it today.

Jimmy Finkelstein, the owner of The Hill, has flown under the radar. But he's played a key role in the Ukraine scandal

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/18/media...ine/index.html

Apparently the owner has a personal relationship with Trump that is detailed there. The contributors for all of these publications are going to shape the narratives of their articles, no doubt, as you mentioned. I think you yourself have acknowledge, though, that we shouldn't disregard any source based on their contributors. It's ok to sift through the opinions, but as long as we get some facts, that's what's important.
              Last edited by travestyny; 11-19-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                DOJ's IG Horowitz to testify before Senate on Dec 11...

Report: Criminal referrals likely in Horowitz FISA abuse report

Yawn

Fox News & corrupt administration

ZERO credibility

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Yawn

Fox News & corrupt administration

ZERO credibility
                  Who the hell else to you want to report on this stuff? The other news orgs are all Dem. Some didnt even cover the ABC Epstein cover up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    He's a draft dodging coward. Illegal immigrants from Mexico have joined the military and done more for America than Donald ever has. He's stolen money from America and that's about it.
                    We need to impeach him for embezzlement against America.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      We need to impeach him for embezzlement against America.
                      You never know.

After this Ukrainian nothing burger hoax runs its course, you just know they'll trot out another "We got Trump this time!" hair-brained scheme to appease their stupid voters.

Comment

Working...
                      X